and ...even more Trump goodness!

• California will never go for it either.. this is the beauty of the Trumpster tho... he gets so much stuff going at once that the left is chasing it's tail... stuff is getting by their defensive line.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Unconstitutional!

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Well yes.. But that's not the angle they'll go for.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Just who do these states think they are (unless we're talking legalized weed)?

• The simple solution for the states is to provide federal funding for the people conforming to the federal requirement, but telling the states who wish to provide exemption to fund those who don't.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Trump won't get any credit for this but how can people think it's a coincidence things are going this good???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/mone…li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Trump won't get any credit for this but how can people think it's a coincidence things are going this good???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/mone…li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartanntp

Trump had very little to do with any of that. You have to go back to corrections put in place when gas neared $5/gallon. Obama and dems were forced to concede that the price of gas doubling was a bad thing as was complete dependence on OPEC. It really was the republican led legislation that enabled most of this... in spite of insistence that it would kill everyone by the media, hollywood and anyone else that is automatically against anything industrial.

The big difference is getting to "export". That is where the revenue really comes in. It is all about exports.

• https://www.reuters.com/articl…lobal-trade-idUSKBN1F50HV

HOUSTON (Reuters) - Surging shale production is poised to push U.S. oil output to more than 10 million barrels per day - toppling a record set in 1970 and crossing a threshold few could have imagined even a decade ago

And this new record, expected within days, likely won’t last long. The U.S. government forecasts that the nation’s production will climb to 11 million barrels a day by late 2019, a level that would rival Russia, the world’s top producer.

The economic and political impacts of soaring U.S. output are breathtaking, cutting the nation’s oil imports by a fifth over a decade, providing high-paying jobs in rural communities and lowering consumer prices for domestic gasoline by 37 percent from a 2008 peak.

Fears of dire energy shortages that gripped the country in the 1970s have been replaced by a presidential policy of global “energy dominance.”

• MNN loves that not acting presidential shit.. that is worthless... what a POTUS does is give a country a mood. this is reflected in consumer confidence. it is also more importantly reflected in the atmosphere that business operates in.. If they are afraid that they will be punished with taxes and regulation at every turn.... they hunker down and get defensive.... If they think that they will be treated fairly they give out big bonus to their employees.

You don't spend money on checking out pipelines or offshore drilling or any of that shit if the monkey boy is in power.

lazs

• I believe any manchild like chump should never have been allowed to run as a republican. he should have had to run alongside his great friend (his term) and stayed true to his record of public support

1991 trashed the Reagan record lying about the Reagan economy wgile registered as a repub but as a guest of the dems
    92 & 96 supported the Clintons

2000 launches last minute campaign to try to help elect al gore fails then says election as stolen

2004 backs Kerry

2008 endorses his great friend

shit I can see what he is, ray Charles can see what he is

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Ok... to be fair... one of us is screeching hysterically about the past and the other is happy with the goodness that is happening as we speak... which of us is shallow again?

lazs

• Do you deny he did those things?

Would you have done the same?

did it show good judgment or bad judgment?

wanna see real screeching? watch the dumbasses twitter feed, his stupidity abounds

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• How about...............I don't give a fuck? I used to have to bail some of my guys out of jail on mondays so that I could finish the job when I was a contractor. I did it cause they got the job done...

lazs

• Simple question MNN. Honestly, are we better off now vs. if Hillary had one?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.