and ...even more Trump goodness!

• I already have.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Share what?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Newsletter comes with a free tshirt, limited edition.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Someone sign up MNN.

Lol, that would be great!

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I can see it now... just because he is giving us everything we could have hoped for and more.... what about the wedding?

I write to the white house from time to time... they actually respond and it matches what I said! So far the Trumpster has implemented every single one of my suggestions.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Anyone know his size? I'll get him one.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well... He's an admitted suspender wearer so he's at least XXXL.

• how to sign up for the newsletter?

lazs

Fucking Christ...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

• "The consensus among the never-Trumpers was that his chances of winning the election were somewhere between 5 percent and zero; Hillary Clinton was going to win one of the greatest landslides in the history of American politics and even deep-red Texas would go Democratic. New York Magazine called Trump during the campaign “the crudest and most vacuous presidential candidate in human memory.” Then the dream team of top economists piled on and universally trashed Trump’s economic agenda as a recipe for “another great depression” and a “stock market crash.”

Trump not only defied the political sages by winning but also in just a year has unleashed one of the most ferocious economic revivals in modern times. The very day that the left began again hurling its latest accusations of Trump being too unstable to be president, the Dow plowed through the 25,000 mark for the first time ever. Instead of the stock market crashing as a result of the Trump economic agenda, we’ve had a 40 percent and $6 trillion gain in financial asset wealth since Election Day. More than 100 companies have announced bonuses or pay hikes for their workers as a result of the tax cut — the same tax cut that pundits insister would not help working-class Americans.

Yes, this is some moron we’ve put in charge of the nation’s economy."

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• Someone sign up MNN.

spam folder lol which would make it more likely to hit other spam folders

but a funny idea nonetheless... libs love propaganda sheets

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• So no tshirt?

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I am pretty sure the Trumpster is gonna offer me a job. So far all the things I asked him to do he got right on it and they are working.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Here a link to Furry's post, I like it...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I'm sure the Oregon government is working day and night to ensure this is not a requirement in Oregon. I'd venture they'd take it to the point of making it law that medicare recipients aren't allowed to work. That'll show that evil Trump.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.