and ...even more Trump goodness!

• Not sure about the link but in effect it explains how the feds have over reached with federal 'monuments' and the closing of land for public use.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri…=email&&utm_campaign=1600

lazs

The state of Utah was definitely happy about this decision. The people who seem most unhappy about it live in big cities where they have little to no exposure to the impact of these land grabs.

• By all measures, a construction boom is shaping up for 2018

• The construction industry added 30,000 jobs last month, according to the Labor Department.
    • That brings the sector's 2017 gains to 210,000 positions, a 35 percent increase over the previous year.
    • Construction spending is also soaring, up to a record $1.257 trillion in November, according to the Commerce Department.
    • Optimism among construction contractors is also at a record high

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/0…-shaping-up-for-2018.html

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• 19 on, 2 off, 12 hour shifts on the weekend.

Rah rah.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Because fracking. Without the benevolent guiding hand of the federal .gov the greedy state and local .govs will allow the greedy evil corps to rape the land and global climate warming change will win.

Why do you hate the children?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• By all measures, a construction boom is shaping up for 2018

• The construction industry added 30,000 jobs last month, according to the Labor Department.
    • That brings the sector's 2017 gains to 210,000 positions, a 35 percent increase over the previous year.
    • Construction spending is also soaring, up to a record $1.257 trillion in November, according to the Commerce Department.
    • Optimism among construction contractors is also at a record high

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/0…-shaping-up-for-2018.html

It's already getting so that construction trades are in short demand. I think that will put a bit of a cap on some construction.

• he is getting rid of hard working mexican illegals!

lazs

• Under President Trump’s leadership, the Department of Homeland Security took action to wind down the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in an orderly fashion, following the assessment of the Department of Justice (DOJ) that DACA lacks legal authorization.
      • This action gives Congress the opportunity to consider appropriate legislative solutions, as required by our Constitution.
    • President Trump’s Administration rescinded the unlawful Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) program.
    • In keeping with President Trump’s campaign promise, the Department of Homeland Security launched the office of Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE).
    • From President Trump’s inauguration through the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens, a 40 percent increase compared to the same time period the prior year.
      • Over the same time period, removals that resulted from arrests increased by 37 percent.
      • Of the illegal aliens arrested by ICE, over 92 percent had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, were ICE fugitives, or were illegal reentrants.
    • The number of counties participating in the 287(g) program, which gives state and local law enforcement entities delegated authority by ICE to enforce immigration in their jurisdiction, has doubled.
    • In FY 2017, 36 percent more criminal gang members were removed by ICE compared to FY 2016.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That a "do not reply" email addy, gramps.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.