It's Over

• The problem for the democrats here is that they expanded their victim base a little larger than they can afford. They've made all of us victims to this virus and there's no one left to steal from to give to their devout. They've realized this now and are hoping we won't notice their promises were empty. We're noticing though, oh yes, we are.

• Who knew that Democrats would turn into advocates for home schooling? That is in fact what they are doing. Long term it will be their undoing.

• When your sworn enemies prove themselves to be very stupid maybe it's time to relax and just cheer them on.

Who needs public schools? Keep those stim checks coming. They cannot undo some of what they have started.

• Yep.... the saintly teachers are taking a hit to their image. Vouchers really are the answer. Parents are seeing how selfish the teachers are and what dicks the teachers union is. As Iron says... the left has expanded their victim base to the point that it is a whole nest of baby birds and momma bird only has one worm to puke into their cheeeeping mouths.

The Trump populist movement on the other side seeks to raise everyone it can out of victimhood. I think the left was most afraid of the progress Trump was making with negros.... still are.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…ign=websitesharingbuttons

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes, the District Chief medical examiner ruled.

The autopsy found no evidence of external or internal injuries and Sicknick did not have an allergic reaction to any chemical irritants.

The mainstream media, with The New York Times leading the charge, lied about Sicknick’s death and falsely claimed he died from injuries suffered after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the Capitol riot on January 6.

The Gateway Pundit was first to report that Officer Sicknick may have died from a stroke.

The Washington Post reported (emphasis ours):

Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters at the Jan. 6 insurrection, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled. The ruling, released Monday, likely will make it difficult for prosecutors to pursue homicide charges in the officer’s death. Two men are accused of assaulting Sicknick by spraying a powerful chemical irritant at him during the siege.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Francisco J. Diaz, the medical examiner, said the autopsy found no evidence the 42-year-old officer suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants, which Diaz said would have caused Sicknick’s throat to quickly seize. Diaz also said there was no evidence of internal or external injuries. The medical examiner noted Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the Capitol mob and said ‘all that transpired played a role in his condition.’

Last month two men were arrested for *assault* on police officer Brian Sicknick.

The DC Chief Medical Examiner earlier this month announced the cause and manner of death of the four people who died during January 6 riot at US Capitol.

Two men died of natural causes and one woman’s death was ruled an accident.

Ashli Babbitt’s death was ruled a homicide.

The entire media narrative surrounding the “deadly” January 6 Capitol Riot has crumbled.

• Make no mistake, without the horrible acts of the Insurrectionists on Jan 6, 2021, a day which will live in Infamy, officer Brian Sicknick, a hero to all Americans, would no doubt be alive today. No matter what any political hack medical examiner may claim happened, Trump did this.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• We were warned.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• But.... the housepainter says that the left wing news sources are no worse than the right. Even FOX gets it right most of the time where the left wing ones get it wrong almost every time or ignore news that makes the left look bad. They all said that the laptop of hunters was russian bullshit. over and over. Fox just reported the facts.. that the owner of the store said it was hunters and had a copy of the hard drive. The left constantly said that the cop was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Remember the pipe bomb and gun found in the car? and the black clad skinny jean hoody wearing 'right wing Trump supporter' seen walking away from it? not anymore you don't.... How bout the fact that the only charges on these 'insurectionists' have been trespassing and destruction of property.... still tho... more than left wing rioters get.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The homo house painter from Hoboken needs to be deprogrammed. Facts are neither left or right leaning, they are just facts. Opinions however, are. 30-40 years ago we all laughed at absurd publications like The Enquirer and The Star because we knew it was sensationalist bullshit meant to entertain. Now there are many that call that ‘news’ and anyone who points out that it’s not is immediately attacked by today’s programmed and indoctrinated junior communists.

Facts are still facts though, can’t change that.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• And if we don’t?

• I see.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!