It's Over

• It was fun while it lasted and I'm amazed with how quickly and easily it fell but the Republic is dead. We here are just holdovers from a bygone era. Best to just hunker down, blend in and wait to die. And don't give me any bullshit about saving it "for the kids". This is what "the kids" want.

:loon

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

Edited 2 times, last by Sluggo ().

• I want my stim check!

Ah so, you want fust in line for new check???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rZKYR-SzQ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah so, you want fust in line for new check???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rZKYR-SzQ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Careful you'll excite milomoron.

• well, don't see how there's going to be a fair election again. I'm not voting again. I'm going to just keep focused on my life and turn off the news.

We are no different than the USSR.

That's what the Dems are hoping. If no one votes they don't have to go to the trouble of fixing it.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• External Content youtu.be

People will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think. Aldous Huxley

• It ain't over until I say it's over.

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• Screenshot_20210202-080646_Facebook.jpg

See this? YOU'RE deranged.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• MF.. luckily for you, you live in a place where it will be easy to blend in. They won't be sending the enforcers your way until after you're dead.

• well, don't see how there's going to be a fair election again. I'm not voting again. I'm going to just keep focused on my life and turn off the news.

We are no different than the USSR.

Get a gun while you still can. Then "borrow" some ammo your next visit to lazs when he's not lookin'.

• Serious about the gun part. Lazs would probably hook you up with a box or two of ammo for it. Some shops will keep some ammo in the back and sell it only on a gun purchase. You might ask up front if you buy a particular gun if they can sell you a box of ammo for it.

• All the court cases on election fraud that are still pending or in courts are looking pretty good.

Here is the thing... last election even as bad as it was the dems lost a dozen house seats. The Georgia runnoff was a joke but both of those cases prove that NO..............you do not get re elected as often as you run...............Gruesome newsome is about to be recalled. the dems are in tatters.

Not quite time yet to panic.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They said that California was going to be their model. I have been telling you California haters for years now that the fight was in California but many are too short sighted to get it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)