Serial Killers/Mass Shooters

• Yeah but.... when dems are running shit none of us even watch the news. Got to admit tho.. Bush bored the living crap out of me too when.... he was not scaring the crap out of me.

Trump is the only answer.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The rise or serial killers in the media coincided with MK Ultra and satanic mind control from the 60s and 70s. Many of these murderers were Satanist and mind controlled. It was a way to spook the population and create distrust. There have always been murderers like this, but im talking about the ones the media chose to nationalize. Once they got the brainwashing down. They started on mass shooters to really scare the public. This was to push multiple agendas mainly to take guns away, but also to put us in a security state controlled by Big Brother and bring us into the NWO. Notice how it started after George HW Bush and his NWO push. The first being Columbine which has some satanic conspiracies behind it. Most of these shootings are easily proven to be products of manipulation by intelligence agencies like the FBI, look at McCabe. Its all to push an agenda. Thats why it's always some loner guy that no one knows, that comes out of no where and shoots random people for no reason at all. These are either patsies (like Nick the kid from the Florida school shooting) or they are MK ultra sleeper agents (he said voices were talking to him). No way did he committ that attack. They also like to use criminals to extort and say, if you do these attacks, we will dissappear you and you can start your life over. Almost every shooting has some wierd anomalies behind it if you research it enough. So many unanswered questions. These are psyops designed to control the population and the media and intelligence agencies cover it up.

Yeah, but they didn't invent it. They ripped it off Queen Victoria and her mind control program codename "Jack"...

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• Let one race be a 'victim' and let them get away with anything anything short of murder and the logical step is murder next.

lazs

• We're watching the Night Stalker on Netflix right now and I was thinking... Ever notice how there's no serial killers anymore? The fall of serial killers almost perfectly coincides with the rise of the mass shooter... Are these the same people?

Oh no... we're still out there. Hey, let the mass shooters have their day but it's the well planned serial killers who get the real body counts.

• Dumbest and most violent race on the planet. Dems kissing their ass and telling them how mean everyone is to them is the problem.

lazs