Serial Killers/Mass Shooters

• We're watching the Night Stalker on Netflix right now and I was thinking... Ever notice how there's no serial killers anymore? The fall of serial killers almost perfectly coincides with the rise of the mass shooter... Are these the same people?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• https://serialkillershop.com/b…al-killers-still-at-large

At any one time, it’s believed that there are around 25-50 active serial killers lurking in the dark corners of the USA, stalking the streets and highways for their next potential victim.

While the term serial killer usually conjures up images of people like Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy and Richard Ramirez, there are a whole host of other serial killers who are perhaps even more terrifying – for the sole reason they’ve never been caught.

Here are 9 current serial killers who are still at large. Updated January 1, 2021.

• We're watching the Night Stalker on Netflix right now and I was thinking... Ever notice how there's no serial killers anymore? The fall of serial killers almost perfectly coincides with the rise of the mass shooter... Are these the same people?

Just saw on the news last night about a possible serial killer in the NYC area and also the most prolific serial killer in US history just died.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• With today's forensics? I think they know they'll get a better death count by shooting up a crowd rather than doing them one by one.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• With today's forensics? I think they know they'll get a better death count by shooting up a crowd rather than doing them one by one.

That's not what the get off on. The get off on picking someone and probably torturing them/raping them and getting off on not being detected.

• I saw an episode on The First 48 that had a serial killer. He'd call into the police on a cell phone with no service. Seems you can dial 911 even with no service. I think he killed 8 prostitutes but was only convicted for 6.

It's weird, He saw his mom kill his dad. Then later one sister and 2 brothers were convicted of murder. He had killed his wife previously and spent 22 years in prison. Just as soon as he got out he started killing again.

• Not easy being a serial killer in the age of camera phones and social media. Hookers look out for each other.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• *Sigh* I'm so fucking bored...

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

This came up on one of my favorite shows, The Prodigal Son. Basically it's a combination of Teen Brain, the idea that teenagers can't fully comprehend the consequences of their actions, with emerging psychosis and other mental illnesses which they are just learning to deal with on a personal level. Combine those two things with seeing how the media treats school shooters, and it becomes a logical outlet for them to shoot up a school, in their own brain.

• I rolled through 2.5 episodes of Night Stalker last night.

I love the ability to watch shows and listen to podcasts at 1.5 speed while Im doing other shit.

• The ones that don't get caught are the ones who travel all over the country by car. Even so... gas station cameras etc.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

• To answer the OP. My best guess is that Both the mass shooters and serial killers are a fairly consistent part of the population and you wouldn't see much crossover from one type to the next. The reason you don't hear about serial killers right now is they aren't selling as much advertising as mass shooters are right now.

• The only way a serial killer gets away with it is if no one knew he was ever there or no body is ever found. They have found bodies that were buried decades ago and ended up solving the crime.

600k people go missing every year in the United States. most are found but 10-40k a year just vanish.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The rise or serial killers in the media coincided with MK Ultra and satanic mind control from the 60s and 70s. Many of these murderers were Satanist and mind controlled. It was a way to spook the population and create distrust. There have always been murderers like this, but im talking about the ones the media chose to nationalize. Once they got the brainwashing down. They started on mass shooters to really scare the public. This was to push multiple agendas mainly to take guns away, but also to put us in a security state controlled by Big Brother and bring us into the NWO. Notice how it started after George HW Bush and his NWO push. The first being Columbine which has some satanic conspiracies behind it. Most of these shootings are easily proven to be products of manipulation by intelligence agencies like the FBI, look at McCabe. Its all to push an agenda. Thats why it's always some loner guy that no one knows, that comes out of no where and shoots random people for no reason at all. These are either patsies (like Nick the kid from the Florida school shooting) or they are MK ultra sleeper agents (he said voices were talking to him). No way did he committ that attack. They also like to use criminals to extort and say, if you do these attacks, we will dissappear you and you can start your life over. Almost every shooting has some wierd anomalies behind it if you research it enough. So many unanswered questions. These are psyops designed to control the population and the media and intelligence agencies cover it up.