• If the dems are dumb enough to pass domestic terrorism shit that includes ANTIFA and BLM.... well... it should get real interesting real quick

lazs

Are you sure about that?

Why would the Clinton Wing of the Democratic Party give a rat's ass if BLM and Antifa are shut down?

One thing we all agree on is that BLM and Antifa are by and large useful idiots. If they provide cover for Domestic Terrorism legislation? That looks pretty goddamn 'useful' to me.

Of course, that Domestic Terrorism legislation will also be used against hate groups like the Proud Boys. Q-Anon, the NRA, etc.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• It would not be stupid of the Democrat elite to "pass domestic terrorism shit that includes ANTIFA and BLM." The Dem. elite are not communists, they're fascists (real ones). They're no friends of Antifa or BLM.

Once again the square-head gets it.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Antifa and BLM are useful only in intimidating the big blue city dwellers. They have no influence out side of those at all. The rest of us do not care what they do.

• They took the dogs off the leash twat.. why don't you get that? When the cities continue to burn it will be hard to paint the rioters as right wing. The rioters are gonna do some real damage. They were a bunch of skinny jean pussies before the dems let em organize and arm and get a taste for blood. I know how this shit works. they are not gonna give up. There simply will be no right wing targets... few anyway. The vast majority is gonna be lefties that the dems actually bailed out of jails.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Threats of taking their riots to the rest of us are hollow and amusing because we know they would run away as fast as they could if they saw our war faces. It's obvious to anyone with an ounce of smarts that they are being used by the Democrats. Very ineffectively since Democrats already own those big blue cities.

• Is that why Trumpers bitch about them incessantly?

I think it's high time that the Feds go after these people. Uncle Joe will bring Law and Order :thumbsup

• Bitch? You are really misreading us. I'm cheering them on. The more shit they burn the clearer it will be to the rest of the useful idiots that they have been duped.

• Looks like we find ourselves somewhat in agreement.

It's time to put some Law & Order on these domestic terrorists!

• LMFAO @ the NRA being a hate group.

• Iron gets to the point this time. None of us on the right give a shit about the left wing riots. while I don't actually 'cheer them on' I don't exactly hope they stop. I feel sorry for those who have lost everything due to the riots and those who have been injured but.. hey.. they probly voted for the policies that made it happen.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)