• That's all it took.

2 days and the troops are rolling back into Syria.

Also.. Raytheon board member is on his was to becoming Sec Def.

I sure hope whoever voted for Biden is gonna be happy with the endless war business

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Fucking hell, We knew it was coming but all the same

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Trump never removed all the troops in Syria. Most of the US troops in Syria now protect the oil fields the Kurds captured.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Antifa-groups also just got banned from social media. There are few things more pathetic than useful idiots who are no longer useful...

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• Antifa-groups also just got banned from social media. There are few things more pathetic than useful idiots who are no longer useful...

this is funny

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Curly is correct. The useful idiots are less than useful now. They are causing embarrassment to their masters. I told ya tho that they let the dogs off the leash and they will not be able to get em under control now.

Pretty sure the bidens war machine will start sending money to iran to fund its terrorist program and maybe give more weapons to the palistinians.

Bet them jews who voted for the biden are gonna feel screwed yet again.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Crap... you should see the main page of FOX news... Everyone is mad at everyone else in America and the biden won't take questions and had to take a nap halfway through his day.... He also just blew off his own white house mask mandate and threw away 50k jobs.... The left is pressuring him to cancel all student loans and take away our second amendment rights....

It's a real shit show folks. And the biden is looking like a tired old man who has no clue what to do. All of this stuff happening and the only thing the dems can think of is going on with this second sham impeachment.

lazs

• The way the dems treated the national guard is now a giant shit show. The republicans are really rubbing it in. One new republican congressman went out and bought a shit ton of pizza and hand delivered it to the troops stuck in a parking garage.

The biden team and CNN got caught lying about there being no vaccine roll out plan saying the reason their plan sucks so bad is that they had to start from scratch. Trump had the military on board to distribute .

left wing terrorists are rioting full tilt in the western blue states. Everyone hates everyone and is trying their hardest to cause the most damage in congress.

lazs

• For sure we will all get $1400 checks. Some more. Some less. All the workers that the biden just put out of jobs are gonna need em.

lazs

• I was promised $2000.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yeah but it was a democrat promise soooo....

The voters in Georgia who were promised $2k by the biden are not happy with the explanation that "well... you already got the first $600 so this is the $1400 we actually promised" That is.... if there is anything left after they bail out NY and Ca. pension plans.

lazs

• There is nothing that can't be fixed with the new democrat math and a willing media to explain it. less is more comrades

lazs