Video cards

• This might be had for a reasonable price. My problem with ebay is I win more bids than expected.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nvidi…9b513a:g:uesAAOSw1kNgdglb

I have effectively driven this over $200.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Are you winning?

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Na... I don't want to win. I just want to drive the price up.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• My guess is it's a store in California, judging from the cleared customs at LAX sticker on a box behind him. Those aren't his "personal stash". He's just a clock puncher who thought it'd be cool to take that pic.

• Linus is based in Vancouver area in BC Canada. He used to do all the gaming system builds for a company called NCIX (went bankrupt) which was one of the 2 large PC/gaming PC builders in the lower mainland for years. For those of us PC gamers out West in Canada his shop and one other company were the only real places to go, so most into PC gaming know him and/or had a machine built by him up here. He got his start on Youtube doing product reviews and builds for NCIX before he went out on his own.

He used to offer too good to be true deals for PC components back in the day sometimes- draw your own conclusions there I guess.

His Linus media group company is worth millions now - so Reddit says anyway. He also started Floatplane, a Youtube-ish like content creator site with a user/pay system, I don't know much about it other than the name and that Linus owns it.

• Sad thing is that when the next generation comes out in a year or two the current gen will still be hard to get and way overpriced. Used to be when a new gen came out you could get the previous gen at a discount.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They need to build more. They're deliberately holding back production.

• Sad thing is that when the next generation comes out in a year or two the current gen will still be hard to get and way overpriced. Used to be when a new gen came out you could get the previous gen at a discount.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That'd make a great background song for BLM and Antifa.

• External Content youtu.be

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

―Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!