Trump - the Hypocrite

• I'm more than halfway through Michael Cohen's book "Disloyal - a memoir". In this book, Cohen describes in great detail his association with Trump from about 2006 onwards.

Cohen was Trump's adviser, personal attorney and fixer. So when Trump decided to run for the 2016 presidency, Cohen was on hand to advise.

Trump's strategy was to establish his credentials as a powerful and astute businessman, as this would be a premise to his candidacy in 2016. But in a CNBC poll in which votes were cast for who was best qualified in that role, Trump came in at #187 out of 200 - an abysmal effort. Cohen had voted four times for Trump in this poll - once on his office computer, once on his phone, once on a laptop etc. A different IP address would have to be used each time to avoid detection of these duplicate votes. But the task ahead was massive. So Cohen suggested to Trump that they should buy 100,000 IP addresses, at a cost of $7,500. These would be on a list accessible to various bots which would carry out the actual voting. The bots were clever. They would monitor the level of voting, and only submit votes for Trump as required, and at times when others were voting. This was necessary to avoid the Trump "spike" which might otherwise have resulted, arousing suspicion.

Trump wanted to get into the top ten of that poll, ideally at #9, and the bots were clever enough that the operators could pretty much dial in a finishing position, and the bots would take care of the rest. But there was a problem! After all 100,000 fake votes for trump had been cast by the bots, Trump was still only at position #20. So he authorised the purchase of another 100,000 IP addresses for a further $7,500, and this time there were enough IP addresses to pitch Trump into the top 10 at #9, exactly where he had wanted to be.

And Trump has the temerity to accuse the Democrats of election fixing and fake votes! Trump is the personification of hypocrisy.

My message to Trump: Donald, you didn't lose this election because of Democrat vote rigging. You lost it because you're a cunt.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• The Orange Clown always accuses people of what he does.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Fooled?

Best Economy since Post WWII?

Border Walls?

Jobs Galore?

Draining the Swamp?

Military Funded?

No New Wars?

Better Trade Deals?

Mid-East Peace deals?

Getting rid of the Obozos Fuck-ups?

So tell me Mr. British Subject....Where were we fooled?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Beet the hypocrite... easier to fool someone than to have them admit it? LOL... you fell for every man made global warming scam there ever was. you probly think the world is gonna end in 8 years too.

Cohen. One of Trumps lawyers and not an important one. A total crook from the word go. The one thing that everyone says about him is that he is totally morally bankrupt. not an honest bone in his body. People around the POTUS for years all said that they never even seen Cohen.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Kdf - impressive list. If true, why wasn't Trump re-elected? Answer - it probably isn't true at all. Trump the monster, impeached twice, and incited violence which has led to the National Guard protecting the Capitol - first time since the Civil War.

• Nothing in what you said is true beet. Everything Razer said is demonstrably true. EVERY single class and gender/race did better under Trump than any other time in history for some and for others? Better than they did for many decades.

Why wasn't Trump re elected? seems odd doesn't it? I mean... he got twice as large a chunk of the negro vote as the first time around. He got the most hispanic vote in modern history. In every county except a few he over performed. He got more votes and a bigger margin than 2016

He basically lost when about 6 big blue counties changed the vote of the entire state. all in the dead of night after telling everyone to get out and that voting had stopped. So basically you can either say the election was stolen or you could say that only about 6 counties in the U.S. have a say in the election.

lazs

• Lazs - everything you said in post #9 is false. Trump lost because he was a cunt, and because the electorate rumbled him. Cohen said in his book that Trump would not go quietly - how right he was. But you guys cannot accept that the idol you worship - Trump - had done anything wrong, and didn't deserve to lose. So you go along with the bullshit story (already disproven) of a faked election result.

Your house of representatives has impeached Trump, assisted by the votes of ten Republicans.

Cohen admits he was a douchebag, but has clearly turned himself around - see the dedication in his book. ^^

I've just read about the Trump tower in Moscow. Still a few more chapters to go...

• Well... now we have your opinion and the opinion of the worst douche lawyer in NY... But that is not what you said. You said that everything... all the facts I put up were wrong. Those were not my opinion... they were simple facts.

One thing I noticed this time round.... there was a dearth of 'exit polls' we really don't know who voted for the biden. Trump outperfomed 2016 sooo... who voted for the biden? What is this demograhic that is so much smarter than 75 million people?

dedication? turned his life around? he sounds like a convict who just came to jesus a month before the parole hearing to me. didn't know you put such stock in family tho.

lazs

• the worst douche lawyer in NY.

is Rudy Giuliani

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• My taxes went up 3% but my 401k DOUBLED since Trump took office.

You should be spending less time ousting and more time checking your house for a steak knife you forgot to turn in.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The left really is the enemy of fun and freedom. Nothing a lefty hates more than to see someone on the right smiling and having a good time.

I honestly think that the left thinks that every great time a person on the right has takes away what could have been a great time for them. Of course they are never invited and we never go to their events but..... can you blame us?

lazs

• Of all the great things Trump did.... and they are legion... the best was to expose the left and the politicians for what they really are.

Many republicans want to shut out 80% of their base just to get back to the bush days

lazs