So I was wrong

• Money is drying up in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. The War on Terror turns its lonely eyes to you.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Democrats can't even keep their own people from burning down their own cities. They are the butt of their own jokes.

• With oil and gas increases and tax increases the real number to watch is cost of living. Trump and economists said that Trump had put $6-10 more dollars of real money into the hands of the average person per year. I think the brown dumbo got to $2k but he started at a very low bar.

Cost of living. that is it. The thing that will tell you where we are going is consumer confidence. It was always record high under Trump. It just fell to the lowest point in ten years.

December jobs numbers are out.... Not being reported but we lost 144k jobs. Looking at the jobs report we can see everything was peachy till covid but we were coming out of it. Every indicator is far worse including unemployment since the election.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It's inevitable. Ya'll ceded that issue by electing a vile piece of shit.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• See? now that is just stupid and angry. Trump stopped the caravans. Trump got mexico to take the 'refugees' and hold em there. Illegal immigration along with drug and human trafficking's was down to the lowest point in ten years

Biden said that he was gonna go back to catch and release and to giving free health care and schooling to illegals... massive caravans are forming as we speak... as soon as the biden lifts the sensible Trump restrictions the flood gates will open.

Sooooo who's fault is it? I know... you don't care.

lazs

• Most Americans aren't driven by xenophobia.

• I think that everyone no matter what race creed or color is driven at least in some ways by Xenophobia. Which is actually a made up word.

lazs

• The Left certainly is. Every decision they make seems to be contingent upon race

Honestly a huge chunk of the 'left' is straight up obsessed with race. If a given issue doesn't have a race component- it doesn't hit them in the feels and they're just not interested.

That pathology is enabled by the fact that a huge chunk of the 'right' are unapologetic xenophobes.

• The Left wants to supplant the white male in every position of authority. This isn't about "equality" though some of them might believe that.

• The part of that that MATTERS protects minorities via national law. There's no law that says I can't hate any minority, merely that I can't fuck them over on housing, jobs, etc. Of course, the Left is constantly inventing new minorities, even tho many (gays, fire instance) can't be proved to have suffered from systemic racism. Fuck, even just this week, Biden's people announced that "brown and black communities" will get equal billing with first responders and the elderly for vaccines

"Where there is a free press the governors must live in constant awe of the opinions of the governed," Lord Macaulay

• Ok... we know the word 'racist' has no real meaning now if... it ever did.

Twat... what exactly is a xenophobe? I bet it has no meaning that works either. Or... does not apply to every single person on the planet which... comes down to meaningless.

The race card is so worn that when they pull it on you the writing is worn off. will they now be pulling the xenophobe card? it just does not seem as catchy to me. I can't imagine most dem 'victims' really even pronouncing it.

lazs