So I was wrong

• Looks like the USA and China won't be facing off.

They won without even firing a shot.

Since the election we've seen the official Chinese twitter account bragging openly that their genocidal eugenics program is being successful.

And these guys are on the UN human rights council?

They're going to retake Taiwan, and execute their government and the USA won't lift a finger.

I bet that aside from a few isolated incidents when they nullify the Constitution and Bill of Rights most of the USA will comply with the new laws.

You won't have a free or fair election again.

The USA has fallen.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Bugger off with that shit SD.

I would if I didn't think it was an accurate assessment.

Make no mistake.

They are taking names.

They are making lists.

They want you dead.

And some here are cheering them on.

I'm waiting for the day they say, "I didn't think it would go this far".

But by then it will be too late.

There are people actively scouring the internet for conservative keywords, and pressuring providers to shut down any place where conservatives gather to discuss.

Make no mistake.

Every single one of us here will be marked as Nazi, this board will be deleted and our internet access will be limited.

We are the new Jews and this is the new holocaust.

I hope the uniform stripes are vertical is all I can say.

• I hope you're right.

But my gut and my eyes are telling me this has only just begun.

Patriot Act II is coming, and with it the ability for the government to declare criticism as dissent and incitement.

I hope you're ready for a fight.

I hope you win.

• :meltdown

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• No way there is gonna be any laws that 80 million people are against. If they do pass em? No one will comply. They are not gonna silence 80 million people. We are gonna win. It is about time the left was exposed for the entire country to see. There will be alternative media giants. There will be alternative education. There will be riots in blue shit hole cities with blue shit hole mayors getting punched in the face by their own lefties... Lefties will attack dems not left enough.

They are starting to eat their own as we speak.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There is no doubt that there will be some Waco and Ruby ridge shit. The left is extremely violent and vindictive. But this time they are trying to portray 80-100 million people as right wing extremists. That is a bridge too far.

They may have ended themselves.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There is no doubt that there will be some Waco and Ruby ridge shit. The left is extremely violent and vindictive. But this time they are trying to portray 80-100 million people as right wing extremists. That is a bridge too far.

They may have ended themselves.

lazs

I agree but in the short term it's working for them.

Orange man bad. If you supported bad orange man then you bad. Whatever happens to you is your own fault. That is how 99% of dems feel about it right now. And it's out there for the world to see, no hiding it at all.

• I agree but in the short term it's working for them.

Orange man bad. If you supported bad orange man then you bad. Whatever happens to you is your own fault. That is how 99% of dems feel about it right now. And it's out there for the world to see, no hiding it at all.

Short term is all they need right now.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.