Now that Biden is President....

• there is no depth the stupid cunt democrats won't stoop to.

Why should they give him *any* quarter?

He's proven that he's willing to kill people with his mob of white supremecists and their idiot buddies.

He attempted a fucking insurrection based on nothing more than social media bullshit that has *never* held up in court. All those shitty lawsuits and even Trump's own appointees threw them out.

Murder via a mob. For political gain. Against damn near every court ruling, and supported by only the most cynical weasel legislators like Lyin' Ted.

Do you remember the shit that Trump said about Cruz's father and his wife?

• You're definitely mentally ill if you believe the bullshit you typed.

• Let me explain something to the libtards here. If our intent was to seize the capitol building that day we fucking would have and we would still be in there. Is that clear enough for you shortbus motherfuckers?

Now piss off, your fake indignation is showing.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Let me explain something to the libtards here. If our intent was to seize the capitol building that day we fucking would have and we would still be in there. Is that clear enough for you shortbus motherfuckers?

Now piss off, your fake indignation is showing.

Were you there?

If you were, it'll be known. If you weren't, then you're not a part of that "we".

We know you'll show up at work on time.

• I watched President Trump's speech to the crowd in Washington. There was nothing in it that an unbiased jury could fault him for. The sole purpose behind the impeachment is to prevent him from ever running for president again.

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• You would have more luck teaching a shovel to swim.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Twat... I can't believe how you continue to prove how womanly the left is. your rant about never letting up on Trump is exactly what women do when they leave or get into a fight. Course...most of the stuff you say is just what your wife put into your head soo.....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Twat... I can't believe how you continue to prove how womanly the left is. your rant about never letting up on Trump is exactly what women do when they leave or get into a fight. Course...most of the stuff you say is just what your wife put into your head soo.....

lazs

I've come to the conclusion that Twat is the Wife.

• Many of you know that look and voice a woman gets when she is going off the deep end about something you did or didn't do or did ten years ago....

That is the face and the voice I see and hear when I read some of Twats posts.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)