Now that Biden is President....

• What are you going to do differently?

Me?

I won't do anything differently. I probably will not listen to his voice at all - same as with Obama. I just can't stand his lying ass, but otherwise it's life as normal.

If this election fraud does not get fixed, I'm never voting again.

• Pretty much what I did during 8 yrs of Obama. Ignore them and do what I always do etc. Will be very careful with money and will try to spend as little as possible. This will be the most hated administration in history so it should at least be entertaining. Will be quite a contrast - the greatest economic times the US has ever known, vs the very worst.

• We had the best three years ever with Trump (the fourth spoiled by a Chinese biological attack). The greatest thing Trump has done was expose the mass corruption in politics and the media. That will be his real legacy.

• We had the best three years ever with Trump (the fourth spoiled by a Chinese biological attack). The greatest thing Trump has done was expose the mass corruption in politics and the media. That will be his real legacy.

Coffee break is over, back on your heads.

• It really was a magical time those three years.

Look... what will I do? it has already started. My buddy came over. we usually talk some politics.. we did not. My browsing the news will be pretty much cut by 90% and like gina? I will not listen to anything the demented corrupt biden says...

I will spend more time on my hot rod truck and my guns. Basically? I will do all I can to forget the idiot is POTUS and ignore everything he says or does

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Wait for two years from now when people are sick of their shit and vote them out.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• That is what I see razer. the biden will get nothing good done except hand out money and will piss off almost everyone. the dems will be more shrill and emotional than ever and they will lose all the moderates of the party and independents they will lock us down and make our lives misserable.

in 2022 ... Trump like republicans will run on "this shit has got to stop" and it will resonate with normal people everywhere. They will run on fixing the economy and getting rid of the silly shit laws and restrictions that no one will like. It will be a red wave.

Meanwhile. blue shit hole cities will continue to burn. People with skills and resources will flee those cities.

lazs

• yeah... looking at some of your posts and especially your pitiful analogies? I have no doubt that you did not understand irony.

I would say that irony and hypocrisy are two words that do not exist in the fake indian language.

lazs

• The best ever was that first press conference where he put all those cuntlet reporters in their place. That was pure fucking magic. The one where I think it was "I'm from the BBC" and he was like "Oh that's another beauty".

• yeah... looking at some of your posts and especially your pitiful analogies? I have no doubt that you did not understand irony.

I would say that irony and hypocrisy are two words that do not exist in the fake indian language.

lazs

Just a reminder, I'm due .026 cents when any word containing "iron" is invoked. You have a tab.