Where does America go from here?

• As you may have seen. I was going hard in the AH forum about what we are dealing with today. It seems many are too blind or corrupt themselves to understand.

What we saw with the infiltration at the capital yesterday was a set up to make us look bad. How in the actual fuck do unarmed citizens storm and get into the capital? Think about it... they allowed this to happen. Antifa has proven to have infiltrated. We have facial recognition proof. This is all a media manipulation and government setup to attack Trump and its supporters as terrorist.

Now that they have stolen our election and have the presidency and both chambers of congress here is what I fear can happen.

We have agenda 21 which will be fully implemented if we don't have a president or congress to stop it. We have Klaus Schwab threatening a great reset that no liberal wants to acknowledge. Supreme court will be packed to give them full authority. They will push the green new deal here putting our energy in crisis like Venezuela. More shut downs coming. This will completely end our currency and put us into an online currency. They will implement mass servailance with 5g and begin to enact the social credit score that big tech created for China. Its either our military takes down this corruption and brings us back to an American standard of living, or we get sold to China and the world where we have no say in a corrupt global government. Either the military saves us, or it fucks us. Thats where we are today.

Trump and real pro American constitutionalist are now labeled terrorist nazis by the media and government so that they can remove our sovereignty for the global government. If our Military turns on us, we will be at war with the UN and Nato, there will be virtually nothing we can do. If Trump is the only person arrested, while podesta, Hillary, Kissinger, Brennan and the clown show get away. I know Trump fanatics more desperate than me and have lost everything will actually start shooting and not giving a flying fuck anymore.

I still believe that Trump, Flynn, Sydney Powell, Lin wood, and other top generals have a card to play. I know they have the blackmail material ready to go. Though it certainly is frustrating that it has to come this first.

At this point, all we can do is pray.

• I think the woman killed was actually antifa.

If so, Antifa has upped their game:

Babbitt was a libertarian and supporter of President Trump, according to her social media posts, as well as a follower of the far-right conspiracy theory known as QAnon.

The Anti-Defamation League describes QAnon as a "wide-reaching conspiracy theory popular among a range of right-wing extremists" and states the movement has "marked undertones of antisemitism and xenophobia."

Babbitt frequently retweeted far-right figures like the pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood, and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

• If so, Antifa has upped their game:

I'm probably wrong. Sure fit the profile from the video I watched, Going through a window and wearing dark clothes.

Anyway you look at it there was no need to shoot her from my perspective. It's tragic.

• I think I speak for most here when I say that we realize that the United States has just become a third world country....

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• Attar of Nishapur records the fable of a powerful king who asks assembled wise men to create a ring that will make him happy when he is sad.

After deliberation the sages hand him a simple ring with the Persian words "This too shall pass" etched on it, which has the desired effect to make him happy when he is sad.

It also, however, became a curse for whenever he is happy.

• I said it also but since others had hope I tried to also. Others have hope now we won't go down the shitter. I'll try too.

• I thought the same thing about Yesterday's march. I think the woman killed was actually antifa.

Qanon

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• I'm disgusted with the blatant theft of the election. Same with the corrupt fuckers in BOTH parties that have sole our country to shit holes like China and Ukraine.

My eyes have certainly been opened. Now I know why we send billions in aid to shit hole countries - it's so the politicians can get kickbacks and become rich.

People need to fucking hang.

Not sure anything can be done now. The fucking criminals run everything.

Trump was the only thing holding them back and fucking up their game. Now it's back to business as usual. The only difference is that now there will never be a legitimate election.

• Attar of Nishapur records the fable of a powerful king who asks assembled wise men to create a ring that will make him happy when he is sad.

After deliberation the sages hand him a simple ring with the Persian words "This too shall pass" etched on it, which has the desired effect to make him happy when he is sad.

It also, however, became a curse for whenever he is happy.

What does a cult look like with a broken god/King? There have to be some historical precedents. Do I remember correctly that history was your subject? Shuckins Deux ?

• I think I speak for most here when I say that we realize that the United States has just become a third world country....

with the help of a delusional narcissist running the show.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• The only reason they are in a panic to impeach him with 13 days to go is because he's able to de-classify a shitload of dirt on them IMHO. I hope he does if this is the case.

There must be a reason they are afraid to wait. Trump's too smart to burn all bridges though.