Electoral certification

• Let the "stimulus" checks flow while the money is still worth something. Putting it in the bank for it to disappear when hyper inflation hits is probably a bad idea. Real estate, guns, and toilet paper.

Got my eye on a Henry single-shot rifle....7mm-08.

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• LOl... the hypocrisy. I didn't see anything on fire or any looters running off with shit.... and this will be over in a day if not already. The contrast to the lefty rioters is night and day. The coverage of the lefty riots and the protest by Trump supporters is night and day.

The left controls 500 counties in this country. They should just make every one of em a state. None of the rest of us even want to go there. The idiots who live in em will most likely be huddled in the dark with no heat or AC and eating their pets in a few years anyway.

Remember.... I said us on the right going to a blue shit hole city to protest was a bad idea. It actually was not as bad as I thought it would be.

After all the burning and looting for months tho.... the building defaced... billions in damage.... To see a two page news story about a window being broken is laughable.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• We are two countries.... one consists of 500 counties no sane person would live in and one has 2500 or more counties full of free men.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ah men and ah woman.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Deja Poo.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• you can also thank lin wood and other chumptards for telling people to stay home - you'd be shocked at how many tards bought his bullshit. then the finisher, chumps me-me-me rally in GA.

intentionally tanked.

This is the first generation where the youth's Rock music doesn't offend the middle-aged, it just bores them.

• With a malignant fool like Trump, incompetence and sabotage are really kinda the same thing. Same result, whatever the intent happens to be.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• The guy with bison horns and furs and tats who was photographed standing behind Pelosi's throne was Antifa. He was photographed at an Antifa rally in June....wearing his full regalia. You can bet he had some compadres there with him...

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• The guy with bison horns and furs and tats who was photographed standing behind Pelosi's throne was Antifa. He was photographed at an Antifa rally in June....wearing his full regalia. You can bet he had some compadres there with him...

He was also spotted at a BLM even with a sign that says "Q sent me"

As much as I would love to shit on him for being another MAGA twat, he allegedly has schizophrenia, which makes it all kinda sad.

• you can also thank lin wood and other chumptards for telling people to stay home - you'd be shocked at how many tards bought his bullshit. then the finisher, chumps me-me-me rally in GA.

intentionally tanked.

Ur dumb.

Unless Georgia changed something in how they did their elections voting was an exercise in futility. They cheated the first time and they were damn sure going to cheat again.

• Ur dumb.

Unless Georgia changed something in how they did their elections voting was an exercise in futility. They cheated the first time and they were damn sure going to cheat again.

With all the "eyes" on the election after what was said about the Nov election. Sure they did.:picard

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Ur dumb.

lol delusional much?

This is the first generation where the youth's Rock music doesn't offend the middle-aged, it just bores them.

• It's just starting.

I just got off the phone with the chairman of our county's Republican Party, and they are absolutely livid at the way this was handled by the reps in Washington.

Now... I know this is just a little podunk backwater in the middle of nowhere, but the wave is growing. If I were a career politician, I'd be fearful of my job right about now.

• I just got off the phone with the chairman of our county's Republican Party, and they are absolutely livid at the way this was handled by the reps in Washington.

Now... I know this is just a little podunk backwater in the middle of nowhere, but the wave is growing. If I were a career politician, I'd be fearful of my job right about now.

Fuck that, everyone of those critters in DC need tarred and feathered regardless of political affiliation. This hasn't been a government for the people in YEARS.