Electoral certification

• One way or another, they gave the Trumptards enough rope to hang themselves. Fucktards defiling the Capital on live teevee- that was planned.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Not sure about that. Supposedly their is a video of cops opening the barricades for the protesters. Also (I have not seen it) another were the woman simple walked (not pushing or shoving) thru a doorway and gets shot in the neck.

Video I saw was she was trying to get thru a broken window.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I'm sure the officer feared for his life.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Not sure about that. Supposedly their is a video of cops opening the barricades for the protesters. Also (I have not seen it) another were the woman simple walked (not pushing or shoving) thru a doorway and gets shot in the neck.

Here ya go muh man. I have a thread on this video.

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

Smashed her way through a window and was shot by Secret Service screaming at the crowd DO NOT COME IN. It's on Twitter if you really want to see it. I don't recommend it.

Run Up, Get Done Up.

Suicide by Secret Service.

Play Stupid Games, WIn Stupid Prizes.

Her social media is wacked out Qanon shit.

• The Democrats were happy to back off and let their blue cities be pillaged by "protesters" when it was their "protesters". Defund their police. All of them.

• It's only a matter of time before another cop ends another black life. They started this fire and they will not be able to quench it.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• The Orange Clown was real quick to bring in the NG during the summer but not so yesterday. Guess the difference was one was mostly black and the other all white tRump cultists.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• You can bet the Democrats will never ever mention election interference again, much less investigate this massive fraud. Why would they? They committed it.

• Hardly a surprise though considering it comes from those who sold us out to China.

You mean Big business and the share holders who wanted a large return, and the Americans who wanted cheap $$$ goods?

• You can bet the Democrats will never ever mention election interference again, much less investigate this massive fraud. Why would they? They committed it.

They're going to pass the Voting Rights Act II. Once that's in place, we move on to statehood for Puerto Rico and DC.

• Let the "stimulus" checks flow while the money is still worth something. Putting it in the bank for it to disappear when hyper inflation hits is probably a bad idea. Real estate, guns, and toilet paper.

• Before that, the 2/3 majority rule would need to be gotten shed of

That isn't as difficult as some might think.

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/22/…r-supreme-court-joe-biden