Who wears suspenders?

• Image result for suspenders memes

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I will wear the Gi webgear things when I wear one of my gunbelts. Fucking gun belt has a 44 mag holster on the right side for a 6" Smith... on the other side it has a crossdraw holster for a SAA 4 3/4" 44 spl gun.. it has loops for 18 44 mag rounds and two speed loader pouches hung upside down so the loaders fall into your hand. Thing weighs about 30 lbs... it will drag your pants right down.

Sometimes tho I just wear a Tankers shoulder holster for the 1911 cause... well.. an extra gun is always handy and it has a loop that attaches to the other gun belt.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you wear suspenders for any other reason than something like Laz just pointed out then your belly is too big. And you've been trying too long to cram your fat ass into the same size pants you wore in high school.

here is a good example..

Image result for belly overhang

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• I've been wearing suspenders recently. I enjoy them far more than a belt... way better freedom of movement.

Anybody else wearing suspenders? Any tips on the best brands?

i've never felt a belt's restrictive in any way. some of my pants i need a belt with.....'specially my work pants in the summer time. my jeans, i don't need a belt with.

• You know when really good suspenders can't be beat? Wearing snow pants for skiing/snowmobiling/boarding/whatever the fuck in snow/etc. Those bitches no matter what you do always want to drop down, especially when frozen snow accumulates around your ankles or at the top of your boots. It's just physics. This dude at the ski shop sold me on a good wide set of comfortable suspenders, and when I was on the mountains I'd buy a new set every year after that, one of those mandatory purchases for the hobbies involving snow pants.

Haven't tried them with suits or regular pants yet, don't really need them, but my father swears by them.

• To answer the thread's question, "who wears suspenders?"

Fatasses. Fatasses wear suspenders.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Or guys that work for a living and wear a tool belt.

But you wouldn't know anything about that I guess.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've seen a lot of construction crews wearing toolbelt and not a pair of suspenders to be seen...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• That's because they wear them under their shirts.

They're there, just ask one of them to show you his suspenders.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• pass...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Been there done that eh?

• Actually the fatass thing is not wrong. I had a fairly heavy tool belt and it never fell off... and I don't even have what most would say pass for hips.

I believe that cap is also tall and thin? The guys I see on construction sites that are wearing suspenders are the fat asses.

My belt is actually a gun belt.. two thick layers of mexican leather. Sometimes it has to hold a holster and a thin belt is useless.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• A heavy tool belt can really do a number on your hip flexors, best to support the belt right or you'll wind up at the chiropractors office twice a week.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.