117 State Legislators From Contested Battleground States Ask VP Pence to Delay Certification of Electoral Votes

• So, looks like Biden may not be in.

The appendix, the lawmakers wrote, “provides evidence of a coordinated and structured multi-state effort to undermine state law protecting election integrity.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…fication-electoral-votes/

Article II Clause 1 Section 2 of the Constitution gives state legislatures plenary power to choose which electors are sent to Congress.

“We intend on fulfilling our oaths of office by properly investigating and determining whether the election should be certified, or decertified, by our respective state legislatures,” the lawmakers wrote in a letter to Pence. “Additional time must be afforded for the legislatures to meet and for state legislators to fulfill their constitutional duties.”

Nonetheless, the 11th hour letters from state legislators added to a growing momentum among Republicans to contest Joe Biden’s declared election victory.

“We write to ask you to comply with our reasonable request to afford our nation more time to properly review the 2020 election by postponing the January 6th opening and counting of the electoral votes for at least 10 days, affording our respective bodies to meet, investigate, and as a body vote on certification or decertification of the election,” one letter to Pence signed by 88 state Republican legislators read. “This action can be completed prior to the inauguration date, as required by the Constitution.”

That letter attached an appendix listing irregularities and illegalities in the battleground states where Trump has contested the election results showing Biden the winner.

The appendix, the lawmakers wrote, “provides evidence of a coordinated and structured multi-state effort to undermine state law protecting election integrity.”

That letter was organized by a 501(c)(4) group called Got Freedom after state legislators had a private call with Trump over the weekend to brief the president on their concerns. The group said the legislators asked it to organize a single letter for many to sign.

• No legs, none.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I tried to pay for my PO Box on line.

The post office site wouldn't allow me.

I go to the location. Totally full

I ask a clerk what I needed to do to pay for my box and not stand in a twenty person line because of their system's malfunction.

He gestured to the line, Shaking his head as if I'm deficient or some such. I said don't shake your head at me. I then unloaded a scathing rant in a normal tone deriding him personally and leftists generally. You could hear a pin drop. I stopped. The fucker wouldn't make eye contact.

The clerk next to him called me out stated that if no one minded and I was paying with a card she would accept me right then. No one said a word I stepped up and started the process. A customer then stated that the offending clerk was usually unhelpful to which another added that he's an asshole.

The clerk attending to me indicated that they were having problems with online payment and appologized for her colleague.

I felt bad afterwards I'm not given to impatient behavior.

Wait until the leftists drive fuel north of $5 per gallon in Texas as they ruin the economy.

War.

9066 camps

• Nice line cut, asshole.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• The PO box system is an excellent example of how .gov programs (spending other people's money) doesn't work: They charge you $60 (or whatever) a year for you to go to them to pick up your mail but will send someone in a truck to your house to deliver your mail for free.

• Yeah.. I couldn't remember how much it was. Kept going up every year. Finally I asked the post master.. How about I take my PO box fee money and buy a nice mailbox instead? He just shrugged. So that's what I did.