Biden being "elected" is like putting a pacifier in a screaming baby's mouth.

• Never thought I'd live to see a Radio Free Russia beamed our way.

We can't guess how this shit will go. Dems and Republicans are trading pet issues in several cases. The Patriot Act Party is going to try and pretend that they're protestors and defenders of the First Amendment. It won't be quite as awkward as Nancy Pelosi, but it's gonna be strange and poorly acted.

Democrats are quickly growing in their appreciation and respect for the police, and the sanctity of a harshely retributive justice system. Remember that executive order that Trump signed so he could fuck over statue-topplers with a decade or more in prison?

We've got a whole new batch of protestors subject to said aggressive and retributive prosecution. For fuck's sake- most of them confessed on video hefore they did it :popcorn

But if you haven't seen the more violent videos from this Karen Insurrection, I think you should take a look. It's important context to know for what's coming.

• I was never a fan of the patriot act. still not. Everything the biden and the left does will be punitive. and it is half or more of the country they want to punish. it won't stand. the high of the victories will fade quickly.

The social media? I can not imagine that someone will step up to fill the vacuum.. 100 million customers overnight would be hard to pass up.

It has only been a few days and already the giants are taking a hit. The cable and TV media is on it's last legs as are magazines and newspapers.. it is evolution and was happening before any of this.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It has only been a few days and already the giants are taking a hit.

So is your hero, the Orange Clown. Banks won't lend him money, his businesses are loosing money, he has debt coming out his ass, he is pissed that the PGA has cancelled one of the tour stops at one of his golf clubs, ....

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Milo said that everyone is taking a hit due to the wuflu He is glad that Trump seen this coming and will be fine.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Milo said that everyone is taking a hit due to the wuflu He is glad that Trump seen this coming and will be fine.

lazs

but he is going to need money to pay for the all time he will spend in court. He also has an almost $400 million loan coming due.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Milo admitted that he has no idea what state Trumps finances are but he wishes him well.

lazs

Neither do you.:blueflower

trump's financial troubles - Bing

• Trump Haterz better pray he sticks around or theres going to be one hell of a hole in their existence where their obsession with him once was

I almost pity them but I really dont

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• They're going to make an example of him. Trump wasn't supposed to win, and that shit will not be allowed to happen again. Our glorious tech corporations will make sure of that.

But you've still got your guns, so what's the problem? You're white, free, and in America.

• Some finger wagging and foot stomping.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• What do you think they would've done to Nancy?

Don't know and wouldn't care.

I keep thinking of Gaddafi. How Hillary laughed about what happened to him. Maybe that should happen to OUR leaders who are fucking us in the ass and walking all over our rights.

Fuck these people. They deserve to hang.