the dumbass went down to Georgia

• So, in your mental illness, he told the Capitol Police to shoot unarmed civilians. Got it.

But if they were Antifa or BLM, it would be all ok because they would be doing a "Peaceful Protest".

Moron.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• So, in your mental illness, he told the Capitol Police to shoot unarmed civilians. Got it.

But if they were Antifa or BLM, it would be all ok because they would be doing a "Peaceful Protest".

Moron.

Are you high?

• You must be. Because you are dumber than a box of nails.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• No storch, he is just a narcissistic dirtbag that lived ALL of it sheltered and insulated from any and all personal responsibility. He got people killed directly today. He makes everything about himself, had he not done so at the Georgia rally, he would not have handed over the Senate. I am convinced he intentionally did ALL of this. It is hilarious that MF and bronk accuse me of being all mouth when that has been chump - all of his life.

Oh, so you're jealous of his wealth. Finally, some truth.

• All you Trumpettes are windbags just spewing hot air and no action.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MiloMorai ().

• not one bit. he has simply never been held to account for his actions

You never give him credit for helping minorities, or the time he fixed a public ice skating rink in NYC at his own expense. When you look beyond the man, many of his actions are admirable but you're to blinded by your hatred of all things yankee to see things clearly.

You're a sad little man in spandex and I pity you.

• I think SW put it best. The left has done it's best for decades to put down anyone not in 500 counties. That is 100 million people or so. They seen 'caravans' of many thousands of illegals storming the borders and the left saying it wasn't happening or if it was? they were good people who deserved more free shit than Americans. We seen our rights attacked constantly by people who have no idea how we live. We seen endless wars with no way out. We seen half the workforce afraid to leave their jobs because there was nothing better out there

Trump made us a bunch of promises and kept every one. Trump not only told us we were the real backbone of the country but that the ones who called us 'deplorable' and ignorant were really just corrupt assholes.

If Trump had built on the wonderful economy of the brown dumbo? well..... he did it really really quickly. The brown dumbo had 8 years to do what Trump did in one and he couldn't do it.

The biden won't either.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Trump got more minority support than any other republican since 1960 More union support. More police support.

Think about it... he accomplished all this with every single institution in America constantly fighting him. All he had was 100 million of us or so.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)