Why do cuntservatives hate freedom?

• I wasn't keen on Trump given his past activities but he wasn't Hillary so I gave him a shot. I've been pleasantly surprised, people can change, but I had my reservations.

Politics is a nasty business.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The biggest complaint about Trump during the campaign, was he "ISN'T A CONSERVATIVE!" Well, whatever the fuck he is, his first year's accomplishments have been EVERY conservative never-Trumper's wish list for decades, yet they STILL bitch about him

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If you took all the accomplishments of conservatives that MNN would endorse have made and you took all the accomplishments that Trump has actually made..

you would have ............MNN zero...........Tump 365

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I voted Cruz in the primary. I voted trump because no fucking way was I voting for Killary and I wasn't tossing my vote away .

Trump has been by in large a pleasant surprise. If not just for eviscerating the mainstream media.

• Democraps are coming for Corkers spot next, be ready.

• In a sense I think MNN is right...

Trump is not a Republican, but nor is he a Democrat. He must be something in between...

Someone who desires less government regulation, someone who would reduce the tax burden while simultaneously reducing the government overhead.

Could it be that Trump is actually a Libertarian who ran as a Republican?

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Democraps are coming for Corkers spot next, be ready.

Marsha Blackburn gonna get it, she will be a HUGE trade-up. Gonna get TWO new senators in AZ. Be cool if Jan Brewer got one

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• They're going to bus in democrat voters like they did in Alabama. It's the weasel way.

• strange... in a lot of ways I do think Trump is more of a libertarian or constitutionalist than a republican.

You have to remember that in this country as in most... no one really likes a libertarian.... they are too.... into freedom and shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Seriously, if the Democratic Party doesn't seize this opportunity to become the Pro-Pot Party, they are too stupid to live and they deserve to lose.

Only a stupid ass fucking moron would suggest basing an entire political party on a platform anchored by the freedom to get stoned. You truly are one stupid, brain dead, liberal statist mother fucker.

You and your ilk are the reason we should strive to completely avoid obstructing or hindering Darwin's theory from working in any way. Useless, worthless dumb fucks like you would be almost completely extinct in 1-3 generations.

• Will you cuntservatards be so eager to slavishly follow the law as written, simply because it's the law, when President Pocahontas signs the Handgun and Assault Rifle Confiscation Act? No? I didn't think so. Yet you're totally ok with locking people up for the victimless "crime" of smoking a weed that they can grow in their back yard. Why? Because you imagine that Jesus wouldn't approve? Seriously, I want to know why.

None of you have answered my original question yet. Why do you hate freedom?

And your level of stupid escalates yet again.

To even remotely equate the right to own firearms (as spelled out clearly in the Bill of Rights) to the "right" to get chemically stupid shows exactly where your ideas of liberty are based.

The last time a government came, in force, to confiscated firearms, by force, a revolution, which said government lost, was started.

Attempting to explain anything to you with logic and facts is totally futile. You grasp neither.

Suffice to say I really do not give a fuck how you inhale, imbibe, ingest, or inject your personal type of chemical stupid, so long as it has zero effect upon me. However, liberal statists such as yourself expect the rest of us to pay any and all costs to support your freedom. Therein lies the problem.

• Marsha Blackburn gonna get it, she will be a HUGE trade-up. Gonna get TWO new senators in AZ. Be cool if Jan Brewer got one

We can hope. She is far from perfect, but she's a dramatic improvement over either of the two idiots that we have now, both are a stain upon the state. We have not had a good senator since Thompson, and I didn't always agree with him, personally or politically.

• They're going to bus in democrat voters like they did in Alabama. It's the weasel way.

Such an attempt is entirely likely. However, one problem Tennessee has begun to have is the growth of liberal statist power in the cities. Nashville is a complete cesspool now. Hell, the way the city idiots vote, busing in more liberal statists may not be necessary.

• Eventually every state will have their very own cesspool of democrats that will move about from district to district to ensure their voice is heard.

• Eventually every state will have their very own cesspool of democrats that will move about from district to district to ensure their voice is heard.

I think it was Jefferson who said "when we become piled upon one another in the cities, as they are in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as they are".

Once again, the wisdom of the Founding Fathers proves true for the ages.

• So 40 years tops? Then idiocracy?

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.