Why do cuntservatives hate freedom?

• wait.. you are seriously not trying to convince me that someone else smoking pot is more important than a lifetime of personal gun collecting and shooting right?

Oh.. just to show I get it? here is actual footage of life under the Trumpster.. don't watch if you are faint of heart.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Will you cuntservatards be so eager to slavishly follow the law as written, simply because it's the law, when President Pocahontas signs the Handgun and Assault Rifle Confiscation Act? No? I didn't think so. Yet you're totally ok with locking people up for the victimless "crime" of smoking a weed that they can grow in their back yard. Why? Because you imagine that Jesus wouldn't approve? Seriously, I want to know why.

None of you have answered my original question yet. Why do you hate freedom?

Hmmm,Jesus wouldnt approve.... Yet one of the 3 gifts was Mir! And since it's a plant that supposedly God made,it all begs the question, why is it illegal to begin with? Oh I know the answer,some rich dude thought he might loose money so blame it on hemp and the"types" that use it.....

• So you're not worried about an actual oppressive government that oversteps its constitutional bounds and ruins peoples' lives, because it's not directly affecting you. Plus it allows you to keep your phallic toys, which you pretend that you need to fight an oppressive government that oversteps its constitutional bounds.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that teabillies want all Americans to have the right to be inbred bible thumping teabillies and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.

I'll ask again since you all refuse to answer. Why do you hate freedom?

• So you're not worried about an actual oppressive government that oversteps its constitutional bounds and ruins peoples' lives,

That overstepped in 1970 with a law written by democrats.... you forgot that part.

• simple shit really... 99% of the time the demoncrats (the enemies of fun) are doing their utmost to create a ruling class and ruin my life. The 1% of the time they are not is things that I don't give a shit about.

Their job is to convince mush head special snowflakes that 1% is more important than 99%

lazs

• Not all the time, only when he's headlining at a gay bar because you know, $20 is $20.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Until you wake up and realise that both Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same establishment coin you'll keep chasing each other's tails wearing a big arse circle rut in the floor you'll never escape from. And that's just the way they like it.

Both are oppressive, overstepping authoritarian things.

They both equally fear the same faction of government, the only one that reduces their direct control over the people. That's the faction I want to follow.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• See that? Someone half the world away gets it yet Scroathroat doesn't. Kinda sad...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Democrats are too focused on the current narrative to realize their party has been taken over by communists.

Republicans are just as bad, they behave like the democrats once did.

Now?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• what we are watching is the evolution of power and how it corrupts. It is fine to say both parties are bad but you simply can't go full MNN.... never go full MNN. That way you get the worst of the two.

lazs

• It's impossible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

• I already did.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.