Poppin Smoke

• Keep it short and sweet and to the point and you won’t get picked on as much. I hate cut and paste posts, links are better. A link with a comment is even better but not always necessary. The ‘I know a guy’ schtick only works for so long.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Down here it’s ‘I sawr it’.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The idiots and irrational thinking among you wouldn't get so lucky

Iron. You are about as capable of seeing the truth as a blind man with a hood on his head is in seeing the top of Mount Everest at night. You.. like The Senile only see what you want to see.

Lazs is only scary to very small children and sickly old mice. His days of intimidating or scaring anyone over the age of say...6 months have long since left him.

And for the record twit. I don't cut and paste entire articles. only the pertinent portions of them and I include the links if you want to read the rest. YOU are the one who only posts things that you like. Typically from an opinion piece. Just like the news networks you watch. And you have proved more than once that your speed reading "comprehension" claim at best leaves a lot to be desired.

Believe it or not. UNLIKE clowns like Lazs The Delusional Senile My entire life doesn't revolve around what goes on here.

I do have other things to do. ANND I figured I'd wait till some of the sky screaming and bullshit claims to abate a bit. Sometimes when children throw temper tantrums its best to just shut the door and ignore them till they calm down some what.

Fuck'n weaklings acting like screaming, whining, and crying Democrats. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Dont be overly shocked if your Rumpelstiltskin like antics end up costing the senate too.

BTW...Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

• Well, fuckin Hondas, man- and Bread cover tunes bands. There's some things you just can't love- but we do accept. "Oh, is Sluggo wearing a Leisure Suit?" Of course he is. Fucker thinks he's Tony Orlando. He's wearing a salmon colored Angel Flights leisure suit running up and down the street on his Honda Trail 70 cafe racer on New Years Eve.

Fuck man- I need Vodka. I try to spread love and happiness but you guys are assholes. Only Vodka makes you fuckers halfway palatable.

This is how you paint with words. Well done sir.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!