New Mouse

• Yesterday my 20 year old Logitech roller mouse gave it up. Wonder what the number of clicks that thing went through.

Fortunately I had a spare mouse I purchased last year but never used. It's wireless for Blue Tooth and USB (2.4 Ghz?). Not realizing I had left the rascal on for a year while unused I already needed a new battery.

So far so good. Took a moment to figure out the setting for USB since I had thrown the box out and lost the instructions. There's a DPI switch that selects the BT option or the USB wireless option. Of course it turns blue for BT and Red for USB. That sure made it easy.

I do miss the roll ball though. You could just leave it in one spot on the desk.

• That's the one I use for my multi screen machine.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Razer Death Adder is probably one of the best mouse you can get.

A bit late, but I agree - I have even more mice than keyboards, and the Death Adder is usually in everyone's top 3, mine included. Logitech makes excellent mice across the board as well. I'd stay away from the "uber light" mice with all the holes in them, I found them WAY too light, plus crap gets in easily. If you want a fantastic mouse with no software BS to deal with, get a Zowie. Steel Series as well aren't bad.

• I have several including 3 Death Adders and an Ultimate Basilisk which is my primary. I keep a Logitech G903 charged for when I forget to charge my Basilisk. I like the feel of the G903 the best but like so many of the Logitech mice, the switches bounce occasionally giving me an unintended double click.

• Wow.. Look at those scroll wheels...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I could use one of those right about now...

• I've been told that trackballs are old hat, used by has-beens and hipsters.

Which one are you?

• With A TRACK ball, you don't need a fucking mouse pad, don't need to set aside area on the fucking table for fucking mouse movement, don't even need to have the mouse ON the table.

In summary, trackballs rule

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!