Seven States have "dual" sets of electors. House and Senate can decide to accept them or not.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• In my opinion... anyone who voted for biden or supports him over Trump would be gleeful if our guns were taken away. He has said he would do it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I don't care what happens with your guns. Most people don't.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Why the fuck does stuff like this always come up? This is meaningless and the electoral votes aren't going to change. There's so much wasted energy on nonsense these days.

• Why the fuck does stuff like this always come up? This is meaningless and the electoral votes aren't going to change. There's so much wasted energy on nonsense these days.

They're holding onto their cultish faith... whatever it takes.

Oh ye of little faith!

Do you no longer bow to the Orange Calf???!

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• I think that we are headed to a much bigger split than just saying 'we are two Americas' worship who you want.. the mean orange man or the holy state and it's politicians.. at some point the divorce is gonna happen.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Oh... FFS. You'd be doing the same thing.

Did I?

• Did you establish you can be just as retarded when things don't go your way: Yes

Another question: Did you support states voting to disregard their own vote and go with US popular vote "in certain circumstances"?

How about: Did you support Co electoral voters insisting they could vote against the popular state vote in 2016?

How about: Did you support states voting (by party) to reduce validation requirements on votes?

Or...: Did you support reducing voter registration restrictions for out of state voters?

The 2016 election wasn't as close. Hillary still regrets not pushing harder for validation in swing states. There was a concerted effort to bypass the sanctity of swing state votes. This is all dems acting like fucking idiots while you waive their flag.

• And now it's Trumptards' turn to act like idiots.

Keep the faith folks... for as long as you can :rolling

• And now it's Trumptards' turn to act like idiots.

Keep the faith folks... for as long as you can :rolling

I don't think Trump and the people supporting him are acting like idiods.

There was obviously massive fraud. Trump is going through the courts and every legal option in an effort to get relief.

What do you see wrong with any of it?

And the States are also doing what they can.

I am willing to go under martial law and curfew to get this fixed. We cannot roll over and let this happen.

• I am willing to go under martial law and curfew to get this fixed. We cannot roll over and let this happen.

I'm sure you are :laughing

Keep that faith alive! :popcorn

• It's called "dueling" electors and it's a thing. It's been done before.

Hawaii did it last. During Nixon/Kennedy

Apples and oranges.

There were no allegations of fraud in the 1960 election.

In 1960, the Hawaiian governor called the winner of the recount early, before the recount was completed and certified. When the governor called the winner, Nixon was ahead. When the recount was finished, Kennedy had won the state. This forced the governor then to replaced the Republican delegates with the Democrat delegates.

That was the only time since the electoral college reforms enacted in 1887. There is no constitutional provisions to cover what the Trumptards are threatening to do.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• When did I say I had faith in any of that?

I I don't have faith that this massive fraud and theft of the election will be remedied.

I'm the one calling it faith. An idolatrous faith in the Orange Calf.

You may call it whatever you like tho.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThotuWasAToad ().