Seven States have "dual" sets of electors. House and Senate can decide to accept them or not.

• The election part is DONE, it IS over. Yes, massive fraud happened. You need to be concerned with shoring up your personal situation, finances, essential supplies, tools, etc,. Start worrying about midterm elections and hedging against shit that is coming down soon.

Flaunting wealth:

1985 - Doing coke off your girlfriends nipples in your BMW
    2021 - Shooting a box of ammo at plywood targets

• No. There are mechanisms in place to deal with this eventuality.

Set aside your TDS

the so-called tds is not mine but it the derangement of his cultists. my comment has NOTHING whatsoever for my deep disdain of him. It is just FACT. joe biteme or kamalatoe will be inaugurated 20 Jan. I'm just saying as I did well before the election that everyone needs to buffer themselves from the impact of things about to come, nothing more.

Flaunting wealth:

1985 - Doing coke off your girlfriends nipples in your BMW
    2021 - Shooting a box of ammo at plywood targets

• Trump has repackaged the complaint storch. The SC said that Tejas was not directly harmed by those other states.... which... I don't think was true but.... Trump for sure was. About 40% of the country wants Trump to keep fighting no matter what. 60% believe that there was massive or a lot of fraud in the election.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• it is going to be funny if the Trumptards try to use alternate electors. It will be funny seeing those electors laughed out of the room. There is no constitutional provision for a slate of alternate electors.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• it is going to be funny if the Trumptards try to use alternate electors. It will be funny seeing those electors laughed out of the room. There is no constitutional provision forna slate of alternate electors.

Actually there is you stupid fuck, and the Democrats have sent dueling slates of electors to the electoral college three times already this century.

• Actually there is you stupid fuck, and the Democrats have sent dueling slates of electors to the electoral college three times already this century.

it has only happened once in 1960, when the Hawaiian governor approved the slate of electors for Nixon before the voting recount was over. When the recount showed Kennedy won the state, the governor had to send a new democratic slate to Congress.

But that still doesn't change the fact that there is no constitutional provision. If there was, you would have posted it...stupid fuck.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• The little fake mexican cares nothing about the constitution. He would be gleeful if the government took your guns and say... 'let them drive little RC cars"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Keep the faith, cultists. Keep it for as long as you're able... :popcorn

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• The little fake mexican cares nothing about the constitution. He would be gleeful if the government took your guns and say... 'let them drive little RC cars"

lazs

Why would I be happy if your guns are taken away?

Pretty long stretch you're making just because you can't provide the text of the constitutional provision allowing alternate electoral voters.

Also, show me one post I have made in this forum where I stated I want guns taken away. You can't because it's just more of the same bullshit you make up.