Anyone else bothered by this?

• It is a small price to pay for 'free' healthcare. comrades....

lazs

Schindler's List. Sorry Doran but... we have decided your existence is no longer viable and in the interests of the group good. We must reverse your carbon imprint.

• Right now most are saying... "Mike is exaggerating to make a point" 10 years from now with 'free' healthcare? it will be a reality.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Very slippery slope. It appears there are instructions written in advance by the patient. But what's to say you can't change your mind. And leaving it up to the doctor's discretion is kinda fucked up.

It's seems much different than "assisted suicide". Slipping a knockout drug in granny's coffee and then giving her a lethal injection seems pretty fucked up.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Let me just inject this here..........My Mom, the 45 years Charge Nurse had Alzheimer's.....got to the point she was totally unresponsive. Took her to the Hospital, they drained her bladder, put her on a IV and sent her home to Hospice 2 days later as there was nothing anyone could do. Her mind was shutting her body down piece by piece. So my Mom slowly starved to death. I shudder to think of the dreams she was having during that, if her mind let her dream at all. Was that better than euthanasia? Not for me it wasn't.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• My Dad died from Alzheimer's 5 years ago. At the end hospice came and kept him drugged until he was gone. That was a mercy.

• If I knew I had an expiration date and I wasn't ready to go I'd have to go out fighting. Unless of course they had this big carrousel that sent me up into the light to be renewed.

• told my daughter that when things get bad just smuggle in my 44 mag and I will do the right thing....

Hospice tho.. I get it. My mexican had a brain tumor we fought for a year and a half. it was over. Hospice kept her drugged up till she died. My cousin was full of life till lung cancer was beyond hope.. hospice kept her drugged till she died.

This is FAR different than a group of free health care officials making the decision.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Let me just inject this here..........My Mom, the 45 years Charge Nurse had Alzheimer's.....got to the point she was totally unresponsive. Took her to the Hospital, they drained her bladder, put her on a IV and sent her home to Hospice 2 days later as there was nothing anyone could do. Her mind was shutting her body down piece by piece. So my Mom slowly starved to death. I shudder to think of the dreams she was having during that, if her mind let her dream at all. Was that better than euthanasia? Not for me it wasn't.

I totally understand that. But who should decide what the "right" time is? As I stated before (and it's actually in the article) slipping granny a Mickey in her coffee and the giving her a lethal injection is different. Obviously that woman wasn't nearly that far gone if she was having morning coffee.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• totally unresponsive.

that should be the criteria, well to me.

Or it is asked for by the patient.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.