Foreign Actors In the Fraud Drama

• US military units have seized Scytel servers in Germany that processed votes from Dominion hardware used in the US election. Lots of information in this video clarifying HOW the election was stolen. The evidence that has been gathered so far is overwhelming. The fraud may have gone on in all 50 states. But Trump received so many votes the day of the election that the numbers were overwhelming the software's algorithm. THAT is why the servers had to be shut down the night of the election. It appears that the servers in Germany were used to switch votes from Trump to Biden through one of the lesser known candidates...ostensibly because no one pays attention to what is happening with their vote totals.

Lots of foreign actors: Venezuela, China, Germany...etal..

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• CIA colluding with globalists perhaps?

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Nevermind guys. GG's thread source is much better than mine.

• if the above is true... well... there is more to the story...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ46mS6he_o0MvUr2gX0RPw

and remember who was in charge of the CIA not long ago... Brennen wasn't it?

If this stuff turns out to be true... gonna get nasty on up in here???

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Read GG's article in "The Ultimate Hammer is About to Drop". Trump was ready for this.

• My money is on the good guys...

• your favorite Cuban made that argument going back to last summer. Did anybody truly believe this president would allow this election to be stolen from him knowing full well how the Democrats operate he being a former New York City Democrat himself?

• The big orange sob is SHARP...

• Man....he is about to cut a lot of throats...figuratively speaking of course...

• With these revelations, the entire election could be rendered invalid....

• of interest have seen several reports that Congress will decide if the election is thrown out....

claim is that is what the Constitution requires?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• the wise Founders put into place mechanisms to deal with an emergency such as this.

still nullification of the overtly fraudulent election will leave an indelible mark in the annals of the republic

• Yep...

• US military units have seized Scytel servers in Germany that processed votes from Dominion hardware used in the US election. Lots of information in this video clarifying HOW the election was stolen. The evidence that has been gathered so far is overwhelming. The fraud may have gone on in all 50 states. But Trump received so many votes the day of the election that the numbers were overwhelming the software's algorithm. THAT is why the servers had to be shut down the night of the election. It appears that the servers in Germany were used to switch votes from Trump to Biden through one of the lesser known candidates...ostensibly because no one pays attention to what is happening with their vote totals.

Lots of foreign actors: Venezuela, China, Germany...etal..

Trump won in a massive landslide

• Yes he did...