Wear the damn mask

• Why do you people even acknowledge this motherfucker?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• So here's a thought for all you mask morons. I keep hearing that wearing the mask is to protect "everyone else" more than the wearer themselves. So what if you have the Rona and you wear a mask. What are the odds that continually rebreathing the virus make it worse? Common sense would seem like it could make it much worse, wouldn't it?

In my county masks have been largely ignored. I'd say a solid minimum of 50% of people never wear masks. Yet we're around a 1% infection rate and 1 death from the beginning. So by looking around at the evidence I can actually see for myself, masks aren't helping. Look around for yourselves and stop relying on big brother to tell you what's best for you.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Prezacly

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• It was clear early this year that this virus "crisis" would be exploited by the Left. They used it to steal this election. There will be consequences unforeseen by these thieves, eventually.

• It was clear early this year that this virus "crisis" would be exploited by the Left. They used it to steal this election. There will be consequences unforeseen by these thieves, eventually.

It is clear that tRump really doesn't give a damn about you all. You all are just useful tools for him.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Apparently this board does not block someone who quotes you when you have them blocked.

Poor snowflake.:snicker

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I guess when I post it auto follows. Probably a setting but I don't want to turn it off. I can manually ignore him as I usually do.

• I think we had four cases in my city several months ago. No deaths even tho all four were at least middle aged. None since then.

Went to safeway yesterday. seeing everyone in masks was depressing.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Just the other day I was thinking that would make a great meme.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19