• Not photoshopped. Possibly a deepfake. If so, very good. If Jeej allowed video attachments...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• My journalistic integrity prohibits passing this on until fully vetted even at your behest.

Sorry

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Not photoshopped. Possibly a deepfake. If so, very good. If Jeej allowed video attachments...

zip the video, then attach

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• zip the video, then attach

Files

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• :loon

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• Yeah, that’s a deep fake alright, but it still needs to be shared all over the internet just to piss her off.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It probably already is making the circuit

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Yeah, that’s a deep fake alright, but it still needs to be shared all over the internet just to piss her off.

Nope. It's real.

• I'm getting pretty fucking tired of your shit.

• Watch her eye movement, it’s jittery or robot like, first indication of a fake video.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You should shut the fuck up too.

• Yeah?

• Yeah. Shut your dirty whore mouth.

• Really.

Anything else?

• Yeah. The video is real.

• Prove it fake then!

• takes up way too much server space - and it's already mostly used up.

Is it possible to have attachments expire and get deleted after a certain amount of time?

Please feel free to delete any photos I've uploaded in the past to free up server space.

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• I think the 5MB limit is sufficient. If you need money for more space let airhead know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!