As if 2020 wasn't fucked up enough

• Apparently 2020 wasn't fucked up enough so it decided I should get Gout.

I know some of you old fuckers must have had/have this shit. So is there any "miracle" cure to get rid of a flare up?

This shit fucking sucks...

• That sucks man, hope you get it under control.

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• Interesting that it can occur after an injury. Motorcycle wreck in 2012 left me with the 3 plates and 32 screws in my arm, leg and ankle. My first attack was within 2-3 months of that but I didn't realize it at the time as it wasn't severe and I wrote it off as caused by the accident.

"Gout is a type of inflammatory arthritis. An attack may come after an illness or injury. The first sign is often pain in the big toe. It usually affects one joint at a time, but gout can spread to other joints and leave them looking red and swollen."

• You people are weak

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Hurts me enough that I gave up beer. Except for maybe 2 or 3 a year. Some alcohol is higher in purines than others but all of it affects your kidneys ability to eliminate uric acid. I cut way back on red meat too.

• You people are weak

as I said before, you cannot outrun DNA, you can only soften or delay the crash but sooner or later, it catches you. my arthritis is ravaging me, some days I cant close my left hand much less even think about playing guitar - not to mention the rest of the body. I just try to make the most of everything between flare-ups.

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• I woke up in the middle of the night with it about a year ago, throbbing, red, warm to the touch and hurt way more than you would think, did some internet searching and tried a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (make sure it says with the mother on the label) with water once a day and it cleared up completely after a few days so I drink it every morning now, my knees don’t make noise when I walk up stairs any more either.

• You people are weak. I'm a machine I out out out work anyone I know.

Just yesterday a woman asked my age. I replied happy to be married. She said I'll bet shes the happy one.

I told her 65. She said you don't move like 65.

What the Fuck was that?

• Well, I never drink beer so that's not an issue. But this shit is painful. Especially when I have it elevated watching tv and the 5 year old runs past and accidentally swats it.

A friend said he had an attack about 5 years ago. He was told to drinking and all the other stuff you guys have said. He never did and hasn't had a flare up since.

So I ain't changin shit for now. But if this happens again I'll be rethinking my choices.

• You people are weak. I'm a machine I out out out work anyone I know.

Just yesterday a woman asked my age. I replied happy to be married. She said I'll bet shes the happy one.

I told her 65. She said you don't move like 65.

I'm glad you can!

- Frederick Douglass

• I used to take colchicine and indomethacin on gout flair ups. Shellfish of much of any quantity triggers it and too much pop. I have even discovered this year that 3 10 oz bottles of low sugar Gatorade a day triggers it too.

Just saw my dr last week and she said when I get tired of my foot hurting she can prescribe allopurinol. I just so far didn’t want to go for several blood tests to get dosage right.

• Why dont you eat healthier and run every day?

What the Fuck was that?

• Keeping the foot elevated helps.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Yeah. Shove them right up your ass and kneewaddle

What the Fuck was that?

• I'm impervious to the Rona. Rona people come up to me and the rona flees.

What the Fuck was that?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!