What's the most fucked up thing you've seen

• Two girls, one cup was pretty fucked up.

The worst stuff was the crime scene photos back in AIT. One that stands out clearly to this day is of a small boy that was beat to death by his father with a fire poker. I think that one will stick till the day I die. The guy that was split up the middle by a chainsaw was pretty gross as well.

I've heard stories of human toilets and stuff before, but never witnessed that sort of thing.

I was in the DA's office in Sacramento talking about one subject and all of a sudden he pushed forward some glossies, black and white, of a man who had been beaten throughout his head by a hammer, 13 times. I have no clue why he did that?

But I think what you described about the little boy is considerably worse.

• I'm glad I don't have any stories.

Oh, I do!

I was driving home from Tucson one night. The freeway had come to a stop. I was in the far right lane. Suddenly, a pickup truck came flying at full speed and ran into the back of a Crown Victoria, which was stopped in the lane next to me about three cars back.

The truck hit that car, bounced off with no front wheels and slide past me on my right. It came to a stop about five car-lengths ahead off the side of the road.

The car he hit instantly burst into flames, worse than in the movies. The flame was instant and engulfed the inside and outside of that crown vic. Bright orange flames around the entire car and maybe 15-20 feet high.

No one got out of that car. It was just behind me and to my left. I could see silhouettes in the fire of people trying to help. they could not even get close, but they were taking handfulls of dirt from the side of the road and throwing it on the fire.

Traffic was moving a little, so I didn't get out. It could see the flames glowing in front of me.

That was the most horrible thing I've ever witnessed.

• I have a few horrific stories,mostly traffic accidents. My Dad had a service station on the transCanada highway so we had to assist in many accidents,likely the worse was the 47 people killed on a bus when a transport carrying lumber hit the bus and the load went through the bus and cut most the people in half.

There's many more but I'd rather not try to remember that shit.

• I can only imagine. The worst picture that I recall was of a man who, and I do not recall how this happened, had a reasonably large pole shoved through him lengthwise and not a drop blood visible and they said he recovered fully.

My son owns a towing business and before he owned it he worked for one for a few years and that is one place we don't visit in talking, what he has seen. This year a married couple who owned a tow truck business were riding together and their truck went over the side of the Pioneer Bridge which crosses the Sacramento River and it dropped 100 feet. It took them six days before they found one of the victims miles downstream. Very sad occasion.

• I have a few horrific stories,mostly traffic accidents. My Dad had a service station on the transCanada highway so we had to assist in many accidents,likely the worse was the 47 people killed on a bus when a transport carrying lumber hit the bus and the load went through the bus and cut most the people in half.

There's many more but I'd rather not try to remember that shit.

I would think you have a book full of interesting stories out of that location???????

• Interesting,maybe but very morbid!

Ok just 1 more,a truck carrying 3 concrete slabs about 40 long and 3ft by 3ft. The slabs had dolly wheels out back and no real trailor,I was told it was safer to transport this way but wtf do I know. So they had just put in a new stop light on a T crossing and people around just werent used to it. The truck turns left onto the highway with the light and a local drives into the rear wheels of the truck and the slabs pin the car to the road!

So I'm working for Dad and hear a loud noise and see smoke/dust so I run in and tell him,he tells me to check it out and I run off till I can see whats up and then run back and tell him to call the cops/wambulance etc.Then I go to the scene,the guy in the car it trapped,right arm/leg etc are under the slabs and I can hear he is alive.

It took 6 hours before a crane arrived to lift the load,he had bled out and passed,the engine was in the road,they had to dig the front of the car out and repave the road. I stood there helplessly listening to him cry/moan and pray.

I sort of knew the guy,not well but enough to say hey. He was drunk and it was his fault but it didnt matter at the time. As I said I'd rather not think of some of this shit,saw a few kids get it too so it's never good to revisit this shit.

PS: if you ask about some of the shit I did well thats different...I'm still alive as far as I know....LOL

I do have to go in the hospital for a couple days so theres that too.

• When I was working for the RACQ we were called to an accident just outside the meat works, south side of Kilcoy.

A woman had gotten impatient and overtook a car leaving town, crossing the double lines, wrong side of the road on a bend. A Hilux coming out of Neurum Road collected her almost head on,the drivers side front wheel went through the windscreen and went through her head and took her arm off. Her head exploded inside the car. We were the first on the scene, even beating the local police. I've never seen so much blood in my live. The car was still dripping when we got it to the holding yard after the ambos had removed the body.

Whenever I'd have to go into the holdiing yard for the next few months I'd have to go past it, still with bits of hair and brain stuck all over the windows...

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• When I was working for the RACQ we were called to an accident just outside the meat works, south side of Kilcoy.

A woman had gotten impatient and overtook a car leaving town, crossing the double lines, wrong side of the road on a bend. A Hilux coming out of Neurum Road collected her almost head on,the drivers side front wheel went through the windscreen and went through her head and took her arm off. Her head exploded inside the car. We were the first on the scene, even beating the local police. I've never seen so much blood in my live. The car was still dripping when we got it to the holding yard after the ambos had removed the body.

Whenever I'd have to go into the holdiing yard for the next few months I'd have to go past it, still with bits of hair and brain stuck all over the windows...

oh my god.

• #unfollow

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• We really need to work on getting that fat hooker to Wrag's house.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• i have seen all kinds of weid shit in my dreams that i couldnt begin to describe. prescripton drugs. i only take them cause my country doesnt love me. fuck them and it.

i have saw a lot of strange things on my farm over the years. allways at night. not much pont in repeated them because the cunts have locked me up before sayinging i was deluded.

the new zealand police new the the truth but left me to rot

i8 forgive them..never