Random photo of the day

• We didn't adopt him. He just moved in. The dad was a womanizer the mom a poor sick woman. Dad came home mom shot him then herself. Kid was with his grandmother where he was mostly anyway. He was a classmate with my son because she lived across the lake from us and they used that address to get him at better school. That same year we began homeschooling utilizing the Abecka system. The two boys would canoe from our house to his gmaws and back. Gmaw died in 2011. They were twenty or twenty one. They are meals at one place or the other depending who made steak or burgers. They both attended the same dojo on our dime.

It was no burden. They've grown apart but he still visits and calls.

He's a good man and a great dad.

Sorry, I meant to put "adopted" in brackets, as in more like "taken in", sorry about that. Very cool posts Storch, I dig it. If I had happened to have had kids, considering how effed up our school systems are here (complete leftist bullshit in nearly all of them), I'd have homeschooled too.

• It was an easy choice. Our kid was born with syndactiles middle ring finger both hands. The digits were surgically separated at two years of age but he was picked on in school.

At seven he started martial arts. By the seventh grade he was a green belt in Sansei goju ryu as far as his sensei would advance him but he knew the forms and understood the bunkai through black. He wasn't a wily fighter he's fairly laid back so it cost him in kumite. He was however beautiful in kata.

Anyway at the end of seventh grade he had a verbal altercation with a showboat nigger and the nigger put his hands on him and ended much worse for the wear. We were called in and the psychology guy was some jew faggot that looked like the weird guy in that film Frighteners. I mean literally. So this guy starts in on me about the violence and such. I listened. When he completed his scolding I asked if the other kid had put hands on my boy. He responded that that was irrelevant. I politely told him that if it happened again that my boy would again respond with defending himself. He explained that this was unacceptable. I explained that never the less that's how it would go. He then said that perhaps a visit from HHS to my home was in order. I explained he should want to move out of state if that was the case.

We took the kids out of school that day. All of them.

• Shades of Strike Commander.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dpont know which part of that game was more fun. the game itself. Or figuring out the best "config sys" and "autoexec.bat" settings to make everything work in DOS on my (at the time) original high end state of the art Pentium 100

• We didn't adopt him. He just moved in. The dad was a womanizer the mom a poor sick woman. Dad came home mom shot him then herself. Kid was with his grandmother where he was mostly anyway. He was a classmate with my son because she lived across the lake from us and they used that address to get him at better school. That same year we began homeschooling utilizing the Abecka system. The two boys would canoe from our house to his gmaws and back. Gmaw died in 2011. They were twenty or twenty one. They are meals at one place or the other depending who made steak or burgers. They both attended the same dojo on our dime.

It was no burden. They've grown apart but he still visits and calls.

He's a good man and a great dad.

You're being kinda thick( on purpose I think), I'm sure you know what adoption is, fuck a bunch of paper.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Cuban kid Cuban Gmaw Cuban neighbor Cuban community. Little needs to be said.

The problem stems from foreign intervention. Once you allow the Anglians in disorder is the order of the day.

Remember, We're reconquistating. I type that with a smile but.....

After the WTC was collapsed the Hialeah Municipal Government had signs placed proclaiming "Now More Than Ever Hialeah Stands with America". Look it up.

After the Mariel boat lift when the Anglo community vacated Dade County but particularly Hialeah you saw many Anglo bumperstickers sloganed "Will the Last American leaving Miami Please Bring the Flag".

In response many had one stating "Don't Worry About the Flag It Will Still Be Here."

I had 1000 printed up "Will The Last Bigot Leaving Miami See Me For Gas Money."

This is America but not necessarily the US in many many ways.

• I guess if you consider the myriad cats dodging my pack of dogs adoption he was adopted.

A good kid from birth. Polite and well mannered as his Gmaw was. I never met either parent but I understood them to be toxic.

He was friends with my boy and they hung out. We fed them. They snuck girls into their room. Gmaw bought him a truck before our son could drive. He drove them around, ran errands. Days off or days necessary they both went to work around the houses or on jobsites.

It was a great benefit to him. He once told the Celt that the only family meals he ever ate were at our table. That is difficult to grasp for me. Cubans do almost everything together and most households are traditionally three generational. Breakfast and Supper are communal and though in our home informal participation is expected.

We see each other off and we reunite at the close of the day.

One of my daughters runs her home in that manner. The other, a single mom with four kids works like the devil so those kids mostly eat here but when they don't they usually eat together.

I hope that never ceases

• I saw those bumper stickers when I lived there. Didn’t really understand them though because at the time it appeared to be about 50/50 where I was.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Towards Pine Crest Cutler Ridge, Naranja and points further south it is still about half European and a quarter Cuban with the balance beaners and niggers.

We own the north end. We're extending further north steadily. We're developing a drawl. We don't like yankees.

• Well make sure you stay out of the panhandle, nothing but rednecks there.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The problem stems from foreign intervention. Once you allow the Anglians in disorder is the order of the day.

If the cuban spics hadn't arrived there would have been no problem.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• They must assimilate or move on. We're well represented into Georgia and Alabama.

The United States was founded first from Cuba into Florida.

We're taking back what is ours.

You're welcome to it. Please run all the snow-birds out....

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• Lewis and Clark

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• A new discovery was made recently which showcases the fact that an ancient Egyptian civilization used to live under the Grand Canyon. Immediately after this was made public the tourism sites from the Grand Canyon were all shut down temporarily most likely so that no one could get in and see the secrets that they don’t want us finding out.

An Ancient Egyptian City Discovered in the Grand Canyon - Big Cover-up - Ancient Files (news-intact.com)

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!