Random photo of the day

• It’s not trash at all, it’s basically a shell of metal great for encouraging coral growth. All the environmental hazards have been removed. I’d rather see these relics find a new purpose as opposed to being chopped up and fed into a smelter. Just my opinion.

• The development artificial reefs traces it's origin to combined effort by the USA and Japanese governments sinking more than 50 outdated military surplus ships in the central lagoon of an island in the Caroline Islands (now the Federated States of Micronesia) in February 1944.

• Nature being a naturally messy place is irrelevant. Cleaning your trash is irrelevant. It's still trash, and you're still dumping it in the sea. You just don't look like an asshole doing it. There would be no artificial reefs if they weren't the cheapest way of getting rid of the trash they're made out of.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• Viking pussy is the best kind of pussy. Trust me. I drive a Jaaag...

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• Nah it’s not trash, just repurposed. I’d be willing to bet your vehicles have recycled steel, etc in their construction, so by your definition you are driving trash. 😁

Recycled from the bottom of the sea? I think not. Recycling costs more than dumping.

• The development artificial reefs traces it's origin to combined effort by the USA and Japanese governments to convince the great unwashed masses that it's ok for governmental bodies to dump hard to dispose of trash in the ocean while simultaneously making it very clear that if the non-governmentally connected (and those earning over $250k per household) try it they will have their houses burned down and they will be shot as they attempt to escape the flames.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't know about you, but I don't throw valuables overboard. It's bad business.

If recycling costs more than the scrap value it's a perfect "artificial reef."

• Anyway... Totally random photo.

• Stop changing the topic. You Know what I inferred.

I'm sorry, is this some sort of peasant joke that I'm too rich to understand?