Random photo of the day

• Say what you want about storch but he has the best taste in women on here other than me.

lazs

I'm calling bullshit on this because we all know that he's never tasted a woman.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Tallassee Alabama, 26 degrees.

Still think they hibernate?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It's dead now right?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• No, they control the rat population and he wasn't a threat.

• If that fucker is breathing it's a threat...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Heh, I hear ya, just can't do it. Snakes near the house get to play dodge the shovel but in the woods I'm the intruder, doesn't seem right to kill em just cause I can.

• Look pissed off because of the cold weather.

On the side note, snake technically do not hibernate but brumation.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Worked with this negro one time .... I hear the guy scream like a little girl.. big fucking snake in the side yard... My ex brother in law asks whats wrong and goes to pick up the snake. negro does one of those cartoon running in place things trying to get away.

Brother in law says 'it's harmless.. its not poisonous it can't hurt you" Negro very perceptively said "don't matter... they is like ghosts.. they make you hurt yourself"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I clicked it.