Random photo of the day

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Following in dad's footsteps.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Dudette!

lol! well I draw the line at 12 years younger even though I get offers with bigger margins. Thanks but no thanks... ;)

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• lol! well I draw the line at 12 years younger even though I get offers with bigger margins. Thanks but no thanks... ;)

1/2 your age plus 7 years is a good rule of thumb

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• 1/2 your age plus 7 years is a good rule of thumb

Nuh, still too young.. (there are always exceptions but I haven't met one recently..)

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

• Is the guy on bass a school teacher. The reason I ask this is because I have seen three young bands lately with their music teacher filling a spot for them, usually bass. One was having a midlife crisis and playing lead guitar though.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Nailed it. He's an English teacher and the drummer's dad. He's a pretty cool guy.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• They did a fundraiser for the high school band boosters. Students performing and faculty serving. They raised almost $2k...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Well, at least you still have more chance than most here G !! :snicker

and I'm not a cougar as I prefer my men cultured and world wise ....

no overaged dingleberries who barely survived and learned nothing are going o peek my interest..

• Phew... thank fuck you get me when I'm joking.. getting scared to even open my mouth. Guess some blokes here aren't used to a woman who has spent most of her working life around men....