Random photo of the day

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Dunno if you guys have played a fretless bass before or not but you really have to keep your mind on your fingering or you end up flat all the time. I am in both camps.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• my brother spending his kids inheritance

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Dunno if you guys have played a fretless bass before or not but you really have to keep your mind on your fingering or you end up flat all the time. I am in both camps.

Since I'm a complete loser, I have well over 10,000 hours in on fretless.

Way more on fretted. I used to watch daytime TV and practice to all the background music, including the commercials.

• Loser

• Yes?

No but you have to agree a fretted instrument is a lot easier to play than fretless.

Tune sharp? Also.. I inquired with bass expert.. The intonation should be set where the marker is, not where the fret would be.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Tune sharp? Also.. I inquired with bass expert.. The intonation should be set where the marker is, not where the fret would be.

I think side dots on a fretless are a bad idea. There are no side dots on my upright.

That being said, I'm not getting rid of the side dots.

• Not really, a line of trucks, some with boats and all with blue lights flashing just passed me on 459 headed south. They were from out of state and all I saw was a picture with olive green trooper hats in it.

Not sure where they are from but I bet you I know where they are going.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I bet they going fishing. I got a relative lives in Houston, he said his house never got flooded (high ground), he took his fishing boat and a friend and they were taking people out of flooded homes to dry land, sent us pictures.