Random photo of the day

• Speaking of random photos, remember Bodhi's old avatar? I still have this and many others during our avatar changing fests - I always backed up everyones originals before I'd change it.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• I saved a bunch of them somewhere, there was one of Assi's that was hilarious.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Dyl couldn't care less about driving. I don't know what's going to happen with this next generation.

Mine was the same until he was almost 17. He took segment 1 right away at 16 but then never really showed interest to get segment 2 completed. Then just before his birthday he got a girlfriend and "magically" his interest in getting his license was a top priority.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• When we were young a driver's license was freedom. Freedom to go where we wanted, see our friends, go to parties, get laid, etc. Now most of those things have been replaced by texting, internet, video games.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• My eldest nephew born 1978 writes code for phone apps. He's a single dad, one daughter about seven now. He doesn't have a DL any personal property other than what fits in a suitcase. He lives in AirBnB houses from month to month. Start thinking of the implication that lifestyle offers.

• Speaking of random photos, remember Bodhi's old avatar? I still have this and many others during our avatar changing fests - I always backed up everyones originals before I'd change it.

That form needs to be immortalized in marble....by Michelangelo....

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• My eldest nephew born 1978 writes code for phone apps. He's a single dad, one daughter about seven now. He doesn't have a DL any personal property other than what fits in a suitcase. He lives in AirBnB houses from month to month. Start thinking of the implication that lifestyle offers.

Sounds like a serial killer lifestyle.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• My grand daughter is a pretty careful driver and pretends to listen to me.... but.... she just got into a pretty good fender bender. She sounded pretty shook up and said that she never wanted to do that again.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There was a time when I would have crawled into a box and airmailed myself to her.

SURPRISE!!!

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Down Boy!

Down!

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Sluggo has finished putting up the lights.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• a guy that lives in my moms old neighborhood puts so many lights up that it increases his electric bill by $400 - $500 per month. He turns them on at sunset and off at midnight.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• a guy that lives in my moms old neighborhood puts so many lights up that it increases his electric bill by $400 - $500 per month. He turns them on at sunset and off at midnight.

Is his name Clark by chance?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19