Random photo of the day

• Looks like someone got a shit load of Tannerite for Christmas.

7 in 72 hours

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• Lots of fault lines there. Charleston had a pretty big one in 1886.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• First earthquake I ever felt was when I lived in North Charleston. I was hung over that day, was so close to the airport I thought it was a crash.

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• I find them to be very agreeable

They used to be good dogs then they became popular and got fucked up because people will breed anything if they can make some coin.

If you have a farm or are involved in some dog sport like flyball you can work them till they drop and then they become agreeable. But the same could be said about many breeds.Remember when 101 dalmatians came out and everyone and their brother wanted a dalmatian? That caused 2 problems.indiscriminate breeding for coin and people bought the dog for it's looks not thinking about what the dog was about.You need to run those dogs at least 10 miles per day or they will eat expensive boots,couches,trim etc.

Same thing happened to the pits,a great dog thats was screwed up because it became popular! Back when I got my first bully in 1980 almost no one knew what the dog was,I happened to know a breeder from the 60's and 70's and always wanted one.Then about 5 to 10 years later they and the pits were everywhere and too many idiots bought them and didnt know what they had.

All that said I have met the odd JRT that was a great dog but they were worked hard. Mostly at killing rats. Personally I would rather have a fell terrier or if you prefer the patterdale. They would work well with your houlas but the houlas would have to settle for second string!

• You look like you're feeling better!

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I always preferred Terminus ElDorado

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Did you point at the clerk and tell him he lost a sale?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Why would it be the clerks fault?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Clerk's. The CLERK'S fault. The apostrophe shows possession. As in, the fault which belongs to the clerk.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!