Hey Nuke

• October 6th is not my birthday- can you change it please? It's October 14th. I had just put a check for five dollars in an envelope for you but I noticed your error so I tore it up, taking care to preserve the stamp. Eight days might not seem like much to you but that is four generations to a fruit fly.

Fix it.

• October 6th is not my birthday- can you change it please? It's October 14th. I had just put a check for five dollars in an envelope for you but I noticed your error so I tore it up, taking care to preserve the stamp. Eight days might not seem like much to you but that is four generations to a fruit fly.

Fix it.

LOL! Yeah, I'll fix it. haha!

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Done! How's that for service?

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• That. Is customer service, right there.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Thank you. Try to be more careful in the future, OK?

You're absolutely right. Thank you for giving me a second chance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!