Making Room for Leftists from the Northeast

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• caveat emptor. Let the Yankees beware

DFucking auto correct and nuke goddammit

What the Fuck was that?

• Storch, camp everglades is a no-go... We need to move them all to useless barren wastelands like minnesota. Too much good fishing and hunting for normal people in and around the everglades. I went fishing in minnesota in february once - once.

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• The glades have body disposing animals, like lots of gators and even large snakes from the East that have grown as an invasive species. Can't overlook the utility of this, those animals will be well fed from the biproducts of the execution wall.

• The glades have body disposing animals, like lots of gators and even large snakes from the East that have grown as an invasive species. Can't overlook the utility of this, those animals will be well fed from the biproducts of the execution wall.

I know you're busy winterizing, parkerizing, baconizing, etc. I have also pointed out this resource for "the cleanup".

• Steve...that guy is a giant fgt. Stole 750 USD from me, that was given to get a support dog for his handicapped son, and spent it on a gay race car instead. Never got a dog, I even told him I had contacts in the support dog community and could help him out (my former employer has a military working dog section and works with support dog people constantly). Steve never answered. Then came back on the various forums, wouldn't answer any questions about the money, etc. Then he had the sex with underage girls, and disappeared. Like I said, fgt.

I should have known not to get involved or give $, anything to do with people that have a double first name, like his handicapped son, I forget his name, it was John Something or other...any Billy-Bobs, or other dual names...anything to do with them always spells trouble.

• and spent it on a gay race car instead

Seriously? I knew he never got a dog and he said he was going to refund everyone's coin but I never saw a refund.

Came on here whining about how bad his son was doing and how he was to broke to pay for a therapy dog. I'm not trying to disparage John, just his shitty dad.

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• https://www.shitexpress.com/

Apparently someone one time sent a bunch of this to HTC - from another company that didn't wrap up the poo in a nice Tupperware container.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He's not too far away, for the right price I may be persuaded to leave a flaming bag of poop on his doorstep.

delivered by a 15 year old girl - that'll get him

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• The glades leave a horse carcass spread out bone fragments in a day

What the Fuck was that?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!