Always a good day when it’s...

• Yeah well,

Finally changed my residence to a cash and carry state. Popped into The Happiest Place on Earth to celebrate and couldn't get over the crowds, empty shelves, and crazy pricing.

Thankfully, I'm stocked but it would have been nice to have something follow me home. I'm just not inclined to fan the flames. Maybe next year.

• I have an older 110 in .270 and that thing is a tack driver. You should see what it does to a full soda can. It is the only scoped gun I own.

Arrow.... yeah... it is funny how those old single actions with their slow ass load and unload thing can still go through so many rounds in a day huh? It is mostly because they are just super fun to operate and shoot. You almost don't mind the time spent unloading and reloading. 6 shots is not many but seems enough for most things.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I have an older 110 in .270 and that thing is a tack driver. You should see what it does to a full soda can. It is the only scoped gun I own.

Arrow.... yeah... it is funny how those old single actions with their slow ass load and unload thing can still go through so many rounds in a day huh? It is mostly because they are just super fun to operate and shoot. You almost don't mind the time spent unloading and reloading. 6 shots is not many but seems enough for most things.

lazs

The 22 revolver... I had to find a way to slow down my now 19 year old daughter. It started out with my Buckmark . I’d load a mags and she would dump them fast as I’d load em. So I taught her to load the mags... this slowed her .... briefly. So then I handed her the single six. What does she do... loads both mags and the single and then proceeds to step up to the firing line. No one eats up more 22 then her ... no one.

• LOL.... my grand daughter loves my Smith and Wesson outdoorsman (it is a pre K22 from 1936) six shooter. it is double action and she loves to dump the empties. she has learned to load two chambers at once also.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)