Most accurate predictor of presidential elections says....

• By an almost three to one margin.... Trump victory. They correctly predicted the 2016 election and Trumps victory! https://www.foxnews.com/food-d…ed-presidential-elections the county they are in is heavily democrat.

Hey.... when people are paying real money for a cookie tho...... That is dedication.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I am generally an optimist, but I'm kind of gloomy about re-election prospects.

Of course, I thought Hillary was going to win last time.

Trump slid by 5 or 6 key states but the slimmest of margins an won.

All it takes is 1 or 2 of those states to tilt 1/4% and Trump is checking out in January.

I hope I am pleasantly surprised on Nov 5 and a bunch of libs head explode... but I'm not betting on it.

• Ok.. if trump wins 5% more of the negro vote than last time he wins. If he wins 15% more of the hispanic vote...he wins. If 10% more non college educated whites vote than last time? he wins.

How close will it be? I am not sure that there is going to be 'millions' of fake ballots but maybe tens of thousands all in areas that are so fucking blue it does not matter. Voter fraud is not a huge thing for me.

I think we can all agree that Trump supporters are undersampled in the polls. Michigan has Biden ahead 6 points? yet.... Biden is spending time there and his people are worried. They lost last time with the exact same thinking. I believe that the polls are suppression polls. But.... Biden figured to coast as of last week... now he is out there constantly. Any state they are calling close? will go to Trump.

lazs

• This election is interesting.

The media is more in the bag than I have ever seen. But I'm seeing it rejected.

Much like in 2004, we're seeing two really shitty candidates put up by the democrats, and their major campaign theme is "we hate that guy, he's terrible". Seriously, there's just nothing there, it's looking and sounding like "Bush lied, people died" all over again.

I'm not seeing any enthusiasm FOR Biden Harris, from their side. I'm just seeing blind hatred.

Then there's the growing disillusionment among minorities with democrats in general, and honestly with Biden-Harris.

I'm seeing mostly scared guilty white females as the most vehement supporters of Biden-Harris. And their reasoning is merely false fear, and hatred, based on lies.

It looks like the democrats are losing minorities, and I'm not convinced that they'll make it up with the Karen Covidiot demographic.

There are some establishment "republicans" who are throwing worthless support to Biden-Harris, which seems ineffective. Then there's that stupid outburst by Ben Sasse, who seems to be misinformed or intentionally obtuse and dishonest. I don't think that they'll turn anyone off Trump At least not anyone besides the original never Trump crowd. Which seems to have shrunk to one degree or another.

It actually SEEMS to look really bad for Biden-Harris But I could be wrong, logic and facts don't always prevail, especially in the modern era.

• The dems can't afford to lose even 5% more of the negro vote. The dems are all in on this. Suppression polls... mail in ballots... censoring any ugly news about Biden or Harris.

I don't know.. this is a crazy time. By every past metric/predictor of elections.... Trump has it in the bag. Primary model... enthusiasm.. 48% approval rating. Good economy. Everything that would indicate a very solid win for Trump based on past elections. But... I have never seen so many forces marshalled against someone to steal the election before. The media... the entire democrat party... countries that want a flexible and easy to manipulate Biden Harris... And not just a little bit. You can cut the hate and the corruption with a knife it is so thick. Now social media has gone all in and refuses any discussion on Bidens lies and corruption.

lazs

• This is the official votor's pamplet entry in Oregon.

Anybody else have a state where the President has oficially called out a Mayor?

• If I had to bet money today it would not be on a Trump victory. He just says too many stupid things that even his supporters say are stupid

A Pulmonologist recently said to my wife at the hospital I used to work at, "Trump is a moron. But Yes I am still voting for him"

HOWEVER. As far as enthusiasm. Even here in NJ I am seeing at least as many pro Trump signs as Biden signs. Now this is pretty significant considering this state hasnt voted Republican in the GE since Reagan. Now this leads me to ask. Last time there were a lot of closet Trump supporters. Is it that they are more vocal now? Or are these in addition too ones he had? And if its the latter. Are these additional new Trump supporters enough to more than offset the numbers he most assuredly lost?

NJ could be interesting as for the most part our Emper....I mean governor has pretty much mandated mail in voting. Orrr. you can personally drop it off at one of the pre designated ballot boxes It will be interesting to see how that goes.

A word on that. There is a website you can got to to make sure your ballot has arrived and is indeeed accepted. Im not loving the idea but. I cant control it.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018