The Russian influence

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Take the time to watch. Even comes down on Hilary and Obama.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• That is OK. Just keep being ignorant red necks. You are wrong lazs and bronk in this case.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• It is quite possible that we/I am wrong but not gonna watch some brit who has never even been to the U.S. tell me all about the 'russian' connection when even the dipshit supposedly investigating it can't explain it.

So why don't you break it down for us... So far I have not seen what the fuck they are even talking about. memes? seriously?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• well... after watching it... I am pretty sure it is total bullshit but if there is even a glimmer of truth to Putin helping the hildebeast lose?

Well... got to say.... I am a Putin fan. here is a clue.. the first 20 minutes is just old ass history we all know telling us that... Russia doesn't like us a great deal.

oh.. did you guys know that the KGB was evil? yeah... go figure!

lazs

• Oh... you will learn that the washington post hates republicans and that (gasp) all the old monkey boy appointees that got the sack don't.... wait for it..............Like the Trumpster!

lazs

• Mind you, PBS has some good shows like Nature and such. But they always seem to end them with the Liberal talking points like "Global Warming or Air pollution". I cracked up a while back when they showed a city that used to be a Ocean port that was 2 miles inland now. Then had the balls to claim that Ocean Levels were rising. Gee, how high was the Ocean when that city you just showed was a port?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• sorry guys... I was wrong... it is not the first 20 minutes that is history fluff crap that we all know but is tainted like anything coming from PBS ... it more like the entire 'documentary' he is getting revenge against... what? democrats who are killing America? LOL

lazs

• If you watch the second part... it says that hildabeast actually beat the commie colonel sanders but that Russians just made it look like she lost.. LOL

they claim that Russians are fond of republicans (who brought them down and spend zillions against em) and that the hildabeast did not get rid of every single email (other then the 30k she did) because the mean russians hacked her and that wiki8leaks is... russian?

ok.. The russians are fond of republicans because demoncrats are champions of extra rights for snowflakes? That really is it...

And.. 20 news services.. the PBS article says that Fox news was the only one who anyone watched?

Look.. Trump took advantage of all the hildebeast fuckups and health issues and nasty ass emails.,. demoncrats have never done that?

At the end of the day? polls showed hillary ahead.. so who is fake news?

lazs

• Logic says Russia would want Hillary as president. Why would Russia want "America first" Trump instead of Hillary who has proven she can be bribed? $142million for Uranium One plus $600,000 to her husband for a 20 min speech.

A common tactic of the liberals is to accuse their opponent of their own wrongdoing. Trump, Russia collusion is a deflection by the liberals and the liberal media. Time to cut the bull shit and go after the real criminals.

• Logic says Russia would want Hillary as president. Why would Russia want "America first" Trump instead of Hillary who has proven she can be bribed? $142million for Uranium One plus $600,000 to her husband for a 20 min speech.

A common tactic of the liberals is to accuse their opponent of their own wrongdoing. Trump, Russia collusion is a deflection by the liberals and the liberal media. Time to cut the bull shit and go after the real criminals.

hillary as a pres?

Nukes launch?

Trump is a delay, at least.

• Watch for reentry contrails.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• At 13k+ mph, if you see a trail you're not going to be anywhere near the blast, so don't sweat it.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Yeah?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• yeah.. the russians want to save the shittiest parts of the country for themselves so no nukes in snow bear country. Russians and square heads love shitty country.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!