Homemade bacon

• And he wonders why people wander off halfway through his 20 minute lecture on how great he is.

Look... most of us have had some pretty interesting life experiences. I know this because little bits here and there come out over the YEARS. Most of us have some advanced education and have an interest in a lot of things. MOST of us are somewhat modest about it and have a good sense of humor. MOST of us will fire back at people and are a tad defensive but...........

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• You can't have grown up in the time of sex is safe and scuba and sky diving is dangerous. Shuffled around unseatbelted in cars with steel dashboards and not have a wonderful tale or a hunnert.

We are legendary

• Sir, this is a Wendys

• Life is what a person makes of it. I like to listen to podcasts of the Dave Ramsey show while I am out on whatever vehicle I am running for the day. So Dave and Chris Hogan did a millionaire theme hour a few weeks ago, and in that hour, only one person had a college degree. A garbage collector and a commercial fisherman are two that I can recollect at this moment that made themselves millionaires making wise life decisions and not overindulging on things. The fisherman said he never made over 50k annually.

I don't know how this ties in to the conversation, except that there are some people who are really book smart and highly educated, but can't figure out why their car quits when the fuel gauge is on E. I have a Dr. son in law who literally has no common sense.

• It seems that everyone I have ever met who spent a lot of their time telling you how smart they were? was... insecure at best. I would say the ones that do have a slightly higher than normal IQ... average to slightly higher. they tend to be in jobs where they can coast somewhat.. or ones where they are smarter than the other sheet rock hangers or cement finishers etc.

Most of the people who are pretty smart tend to surprise you. I think I am pretty well read. more than the average although I think that is true for most here.

lazs

• One guy I knew who was pretty damn smart was an outdoorsman... lived to hunt and fish. right out of high school he realized that he could not work a regular job because it ate into his fishing and hunting time, I would hire him from time to time for some construction stuff and he would learn instantly how to paint use an airless sheetrock... and he learned how to plaster.

He would take those skills and handyman it most of his life. he also got a real estate license and made his money that way toward the end. probly had 5 homes he rented before he died. He fished in Alaska and hunted there too. He at a lot of game and fish. He always stopped by to see me on his way to this or that hunting/fishing trip. He was a good friend that I did not see often but he was always grateful for the things I had helped teach him.

lazs

• It seems that everyone I have ever met who spent a lot of their time telling you how smart they were? was... insecure at best. I would say the ones that do have a slightly higher than normal IQ... average to slightly higher. they tend to be in jobs where they can coast somewhat.. or ones where they are smarter than the other sheet rock hangers or cement finishers etc.

Most of the people who are pretty smart tend to surprise you. I think I am pretty well read. more than the average although I think that is true for most here.

lazs

I see your Brother had COVID. Mask disciple but got it anyway and Came through with little no effects.

Good for you. Gay guy too with AIDS, right? Some people here view that as debauchery or worse, a life choice. I am not one of them. But some of those you likely view as friends here.

Obviously you still arent nearly as well read as you fantasize about, or you would understand masks. Either that or you are intentionally pretending to be ignorant.

If you were as well read as you thnk. You might also understand the various possible reasons why your brother might not have gotten it nearly as bad as an old friend of mine. Including exposure to viral load that may very well have been reduced because of the mask You might also understand that some people sometimes just dont get it as badly as others. Hence. your brothers condition proves nothing. If you were as "well read" as you think. You would know that.

Woman I know that once I was very close with. We were almost like brother /sister. In fact she would often introduce me as her brother. Over the years like so many others we grew apart. Life gets in the way as it so often does. We'd still see each other from time to time and while we havent been as close as we were there still remained a special bond. A special friendship that has always lingered remained.

That friend for the last week and a half. A die hard, gun loving conservative Republican is currently and has for over a week now been fighting for her life on a vent in a COVID ICU unit.

Im happy for you that your brother only had mild symptoms in spite of his underlying conditions. my friend as far as I know had no serious underlying conditions. Yet there she is.

Yea. Your bother had it. Mild conditions and is now fine. Wanna trade?

Fuck you. Fuck the rest of you too that have an issue with me or the posts and information I put up here.

• Score one for Jeros, lol.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Looks good.

Is that bacon uncured?

😬

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I think that I understand that some people handle the virus better than others. I don't think you get a 'reduced dose' LOL if you wear a mask. you either get the chink flu or you don't.

I do suspect that the virus is weakening tho based on how many are surviving and actually showing less effect that early on with this thing. That is just a guess on my part tho of course.

lazs

• You’re not wrong, unlike that sluggo dude, the virus is in fact mutating and weakening according to multiple reports published.