Cuck Jewmer

• Lying sack of porcine excrement

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I volunteer.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

one can hope

• If so the fall of the party can be blamed on Twitter IMHO. See, the younger people, who are batshitcrazy-democrats are the ones that post drivel uncontrollably (take Scroate for instance). People that are older and have more sense (ei the Silent Majority) don't even have a Twitter account, and those that do tend to keep their mouths shut.

The Democrat Party made the critical mistake of assuming Twitter is representative of society as a whole, and they adjusted themselves to fit what they thought "everyone" wanted. They have no core principles at all, and just say whatever they think will get them votes.

The Scrotes of the world will unwittingly kill the Democrat party if the above hypothesis is correct.

• Ferveri

If so the fall of the party can be blamed on Twitter IMHO. See, the younger people, who are batshitcrazy-democrats are the ones that post drivel uncontrollably (take Scroate for instance). People that are older and have more sense (ei the Silent Majority) don't even have a Twitter account, and those that do tend to keep their mouths shut.

The Democrat Party made the critical mistake of assuming Twitter is representative of society as a whole, and they adjusted themselves to fit what they thought "everyone" wanted. They have no core principles at all, and just say whatever they think will get them votes.

The Scrotes of the world will unwittingly kill the Democrat party if the above hypothesis is correct.

You don't vote. Because you can't.

Deep state system in place. b-bop

• If tRump hadn't thought Americans were wimpy wusses and had been up front about the covid from the beginning, the USA wouldn't be in the deep shit it is now.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!