Burgers...

• I don't cook... I can fry a burger from time to time in my 90 year old cast iron fry pan. With varied results.

Sooo...my birthday shoot yesterday..... fucking great time like you would not believe. There is a reason sodas fear me.

my buddies house.. he is renaissance man to the extreme. Anyway.. Gina met him as he comes here for my occasional catered BBQ He likes food. He wheels and deals like no one I know. he paved almost 5 acres of his place with nothing but what was left in the trucks at the end of the day from several paving companies.. his best price is always .... free....

Builds Hot rods and custom bikes. Son is a custom painter. He is a mechanic and welder and fabricator... hillbilly from Minnesota originally. Hunter.. you name it

He made the burgers.......... DAMN them things were good! Never had anything like em. The meat is a mixture of pig and beef... both of which he has hundreds of pounds of from some deal or another... Buns were Hawaiian bread

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I do smash burgers on my griddle mostly, so addictive, but I will still on occasion have the butcher grind me a couple pounds of chuck with some fresh pork sausage for burgers. A guy formerly known as Ron gave me the idea years ago. I mix in a personal spice blend and some Lee and Perrins Steak Sauce, smoke them for 30 minutes then crank up the heat to finish.

Burger night here is an event, we’ve considered valet parking to make things easier.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Fucking Neanderthal.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Meh...

Burgers are about as easy as it gets. Gourmet burger snobbery came about from posers that couldn't tackle more complex meals, so they started throwing all kinds of weird shit onto a simple ass hamburger.

Don't get caught up in burger snobbery Razer, you are better than that.

• Rise above the accepted norms and enjoy some seriously great burgers when you learn how properly cook it.

You like bacon burgers yes? Imagine that throughout the burger. You can slow cook it to render the fats or fast cook it to crisp them. Either way it’s next level stuff that will partner up with most any cold lager you choose.

• I quit watching when he said he was Canadian.

• I watched a bit more, don’t do that.

• Did you have something in mind?

• Teriyaki is for chicken and pork, not beef.