By lowering the debate bar for Joe Biden, Tinyhands has set a trap for himself.

• One point I think many are missing. A point that is actually Trumps real skill. What he did was get Biden to sell the left down the river. Biden had to admit that he would not have medicare for all. That he would not do the green new deal. That he would not defund the police. He needs the negros and the hispanics and he needs the left. there simply are not enough moderate dems or anything (LOL) like a 'Biden base' for him to win an election.

Same old rock and a hard place for Biden. Now he managed to just look weak and indecisive ... The dems need to convince their left that Biden didn't really mean what he was saying.

lazs

Democrats know Joe would be president in name only and that not for long. They don't care what he says so long as he wins.

• Wallace should have made Biden make promises like.... 'do you promise you would not pack the courts?'

Anyone know what kind of a discharge Hunter got? I hear if you flunk drug tests it is dishonrable... Biden said his son did not get that?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Biden denied everything Trump said about Hunter. He called him a liar. Will anyone on the Left fact check anything Joe said? I'll be very surprised if they do.

• Yeah, you aren't getting an honorable discharge after pissing hot.

He probably got a medical under general conditions. Usually though if you piss positive you're given the opportunity to take a general or get your shit together... there's always a follow up drug test just in case they made a mistake. What pissed me off was while I was awaiting my discharge at Treasure Island I had to do clerical work, and the only BCD I saw was against a guy who deliberately ran over his NCO. Everybody else was getting generals and medicals and it was horse shit- that means some shit bird who got tossed out for being a druggie or a thief gets full VA benefits.

Now admittedly I was no angel and smoked dope on three continents, but it never occurred to me to take the easy way out. If you sign up for four you do four. You also keep your shit together and do your job. Hunter Biden got a reserve billet in an attempt to make him grow up, and in fact he was a shit bird I would have never respected.

You think his Daddy didn't use his influence? Guys like Hunter Biden that are push button officers are a fucking joke- a minimal OCS training, rich Daddy, a soft cush job in a Stateside billet- fuck him, and for that matter fuck the Trump kids too- if the Trump White House were a reality show Don Jr. would play the part of Chumley.

BTW, that debate was a joke- it made me feel bad for our political system. Trump bitch slapped Biden at will and all Biden had was "Mama! Donnie's picking on me!" If I were on a road trip and my kids started acting like that I'd beat both their asses.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Another Trump LIE!!!! 7 people who were not reporters showed up at the last biden rally! There were almost 4 cars at the Biden parade! why does fox fake news never report that! huh! why?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Pretty sure it wasn't a medical discharge. I think it was Administrative General. There are 3 characterizations of Administrative discharges, honorable, general, other than honorable.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• tRump is running SUPER scared as he is about to become a "loser".:blueflower

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln